JSP

The Lord President of Gallifrey.
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
Or maybe some shitposters made the mayans say what they never said... :rolleyes:
(I'm not talking about you there)
hmm what if someone did make them say it well we will never know ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
The Mayans never said the world was going to end. So they haven't pranked or shitposted anything.

The problem isn't the Mayans, it's people not doing the research and believing everything the Internet tells them.
This is the kind of thing that leads to flat earthers, chem trails and 5G.

JSP

The Lord President of Gallifrey.
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
The Mayans never said the world was going to end. So they haven't pranked or shitposted anything.

The problem isn't the Mayans, it's people not doing the research and believing everything the Internet tells them.
This is the kind of thing that leads to flat earthers, chem trails and 5G.
and karens

nope turns out the mayans were shitposters and i can be classed as one aswell
Nah, there's a difference between a shitposter and a fool (i.e. someone who buys into said shitposts), since you bought into the "prophecy" of an ancient Mayan shitposter, you're the fool.

Despite the lack of explanation of any other factors that will lead to the complete destruction of this planet, you believed in it anyways because some feather headed fuck carved it on a rock.

Nah, there's a difference between a shitposter and a fool (i.e. someone who buys into said shitposts), since you bought into the "prophecy" of an ancient Mayan shitposter, you're the fool.

Despite the lack of explanation of any other factors that will lead to the complete destruction of this planet, you believed in it anyways because some feather headed fuck carved it on a rock.
No offence joe. Also like Horus said, it might not even have had been a shitpost, which makes the believers even more stupid.

Mars Pathfinder

«★★» CMDR «★★» // PT // FartFinder
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Welp no boom..