Lt. Snakestrike

The Kronian Serpent; Engineering Student
Head Professor
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
No, it connects to the probe in the middle. That isn't the problem though, it's clipping with the aero cone but it shouldn't. I did some testing, it's a problem with the seperator. I have this problem with docking ports all the time as well as batteries too.

BANDWITH

Embodiment of Made In Abyss spoilers
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Man on the Moon
Registered
Sorry, you're doomed.
It can be used for some sneaky building and I like to use it frequently.

Lt. Snakestrike

Head Professor
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
Fuck it, I learned how to bp edit just to fix this shit. The glitch is still here, but this particular problem is solved.

Sometimes to fix glitches, I'll delete the part, lauch, then go "back to build" before trying to place it again.

Another thing I'll do is force it to connect to something already, place the real part as transparent, then delete the temporary part.

Lt. Snakestrike

Head Professor
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
Yeah, I'd been trying, but nothing changed it, so I gave up and bp edited it instead.

T

TtTOtW

In your .bp File your part has an x,y and z orientation set. Now, when you flip, you turn one positive x or y value to negative, or negative to positive, depending on initial rotation value, flip direction and positive or negative initial state of the relevant x or y value. z is your rotation value.

That means that since you start with a zero state on all three values, you can predict and manipulate them without .bp editing. A 0/0/0 value set will look the same as a -1/-1/180 on screen. But they attach quite differently in the code. Going to launch and back to build resets all values back to zero for newly placed parts.