ሁልጊዜ ንጹህ የውስጥ ሱሪዎችን ይልበሱ
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Yeah end end of the world is coming in 2012

It's hilarious. Did you read the article? Everyone wants a closer speedier connection;) I don't know about the end of the world in 2012 but computer/brain interfacing is a maturing science, nanotechnology is on the verge. Do you doubt that we'll be able to access the web with our minds? Hey that's scientific american dude. Not some rag. Not what it used be but still a very highly respected journal.

bobbblair123

ሁልጊዜ ንጹህ የውስጥ ሱሪዎችን ይልበሱ
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered

bobbblair123

ሁልጊዜ ንጹህ የውስጥ ሱሪዎችን ይልበሱ
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
That is some hilarious tabloid news. :p
First thing I did when I saw this article was call B. S. Did some research and so far has been corroborated by 2 other sources. Of course I will not call it fact without further verification.

bobbblair123

ሁልጊዜ ንጹህ የውስጥ ሱሪዎችን ይልበሱ
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered

bobbblair123

ሁልጊዜ ንጹህ የውስጥ ሱሪዎችን ይልበሱ
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
[QUOTE = "Cresign12, publicación: 136713, miembro: 3487"] Sí, el fin del mundo se acerca en 2012 [/ QUOTE]
2012 no 2021
Me han dicho eso. Debo haber estado dormido. porque estoy teniendo este sueño realmente realista.:p

bobbblair123

ሁልጊዜ ንጹህ የውስጥ ሱሪዎችን ይልበሱ
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
I mean, the headlines are very bold claims with not much proof.

Also please speak English
Brazilian Amazon released more carbon than it absorbed over past 10 years

First study of all Amazon greenhouse gases suggests the damaged forest is now worsening climate change

Amazon Rainforest on the Brink of Turning Into a Net Carbon Emitter, Study Warns

I never take a single source as gospel Marmilo
How about National Geographic?
There's lot more documentation. Nobody is even trying to refute it.
Marmilo this is not even at the top of the list of critical tipping points. Look up melting permafrost.
The oceans are at the brink of releasing quantities of CO² that dwarf everything. Many scientists believe Venus was once earth-like before traveling down this same path. Climate change. Significant climate change isn't just a potential future threat. It's happening right now. Ptttbt. But wait! There's more! Want to get into natural resources snd their rate of consumption? How about our proclivity to destroy each other in vast quantities. Laughing. Don't mean to rant but that 2 word comment with nothing to back it up was insulting. You basically accused me of being someone that believes anything I see at first glance. Again I'd like to ask you on what basis you call that article "click bait"

What's wrong with speaking to someone in their native language. I grew up 8 km from the Mexican border. I'd understand if it was constant. I've been in supposedly "English" speaking rooms where the majority of speakers were NOT speaking English. Now that's annoying

Last edited:

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
Brazilian Amazon released more carbon than it absorbed over past 10 years

First study of all Amazon greenhouse gases suggests the damaged forest is now worsening climate change

Amazon Rainforest on the Brink of Turning Into a Net Carbon Emitter, Study Warns

I never take a single source as gospel Marmilo
How about National Geographic?
There's lot more documentation. Nobody is even trying to refute it.
Marmilo this is not even at the top of the list of critical tipping points. Look up melting permafrost.
The oceans are at the brink of releasing quantities of CO² that dwarf everything. Many scientists believe Venus was once earth-like before traveling down this same path. Climate change. Significant climate change isn't just a potential future threat. It's happening right now. Ptttbt. But wait! There's more! Want to get into natural resources snd their rate of consumption? How about our proclivity to destroy each other in vast quantities. Laughing. Don't mean to rant but that 2 word comment with nothing to back it up was insulting. You basically accused me of being someone that believes anything I see at first glance. Again I'd like to ask you on what basis you call that article "click bait"

What's wrong with speaking to someone in their native language. I grew up 8 km from the Mexican border. I'd understand if it was constant. I've been in supposedly "English" speaking rooms where the majority of speakers were NOT speaking English. Now that's annoying
I think Bob, with absolutely no intention to offend, pretty much like the contrary, that this is, unquestionably, your best post on this forum. At least, so far.

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Not exactly my definition of a clickbait, but anyway, let's not derail that thread please.

Also, Bob was simply answering to somebody speaking in spanish, it's ok if it happens punctually.

bobbblair123

ሁልጊዜ ንጹህ የውስጥ ሱሪዎችን ይልበሱ
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Moving right slong. The "wet-ware"/ hardware interface is coming along nicely. The ads for what "which operating system is best for your child?" Should be popping up shortly....:p

Open SmartNews and read "After researchers implanted microchips into his brain, a paralyzed man was able to write with his mind" here: After researchers implanted microchips into his brain, a paralyzed man was able to write with his mind
To read it on the web, tap here: After researchers implanted microchips into his brain, a paralyzed man was able to write with his mind

I/O interface integrity. It's gonna piss off the goverments when the hackers start trying to take control of their citizens from them:p