Thinker/INTJ/investigator/Natural Science lover
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
I want to take some photos of HK island from Tsim Sha Tsui so here are the photos
IMG_20210110_144701.jpg
IMG_20210110_144741.jpg

James Brown

TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
A best place for thinking and relaxing
IMG_20210110_181602.jpg

Cresign

Spiller of the Milky Way • Rocket Gluer
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered

Earl

Builder of Stupid Rockets // Pres Ben //|**|\\
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
I'm thinking about starting a year long project where I take a photo of my back yard every day for a year, then add all of the images together into one huge picture. Each day gets a column a few pixels wide, so you get a seasonal gradient.
It will take a lot of dedication, but it would be worth a try :)

Earl

Builder of Stupid Rockets // Pres Ben //|**|\\
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
I'm thinking about starting a year long project where I take a photo of my back yard every day for a year, then add all of the images together into one huge picture. Each day gets a column a few pixels wide, so you get a seasonal gradient.
The only issue is I would need to find a time every day where the shadows match, as days fluctuate significantly depending on the season.

James Brown

TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
It is not easy, you'll need to have that persistence

BANDWITH

Embodiment of Made In Abyss spoilers
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Man on the Moon
Registered
609637AD-A72E-4750-A64C-556FEC0AC9BF.jpeg

This picture is (quite obviously, given the lack of snow) quite old. I haven’t been outside in a quart of a million years.

Thought it might be nice to resurface what late summer looks like.

I had a trail camera looking over the yard a couple years ago from winter through spring took about a 1000 random pics watching the greenery fill the view was neat

Found this laying next to my car park at work, a fossil of the anthromillennial extinction
1BA1FD40-19F7-404C-A9DD-83705F6B5F7C.jpeg

James Brown

TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Now photo type taking 4Kids: Stellar photos, Roger and BANDWITH: Nature, me:miscellaneous

Correct me if I am wrong

Now photo type taking 4Kids: Stellar photos, Roger and BANDWITH: Nature, me:miscellaneous

Correct me if I am wrong
I’d say you got some great urban scapes with some nice mountain yearnings;
If ever I’m home on a nice clear night I hope to get some interesting moon scapes with my new low tech tools, but winter/spring is dodgy skies round here,
Also spotted a few new birds of the flit around sort I’m not sure how I’ll photo yet, there’s a 2nd male Cardinal and a Chickadee among others, didn’t know there were chickadees this way but haven’t heard it ‘chickadee-dee-dee’ yet, just poking around for bugs in the trees

In a few months the insects and spiders will emerge for the great hunting of bits of this and that and each other