the new photography thread

Jupiter

the biggest planet in the solar system.
Registered
so, since the old photography thread got eaten by the 1.5 update and died, i decided to revive it. now taking advantage of the fact that so much stuff is going on! i mean, since july 4th, i've been doing lots of photographic stuff, so yeah i have quite a bit of stuff to post here.... feel free to post your best pictures, and let this thread be a repository of wallpapers for people to come!

best 4 shots of comet C/2020 F3 neowise:
30 5'' exposures stacked and processed:
DSC_0_g4_ap6.png

1'' single exposures:
View attachment DSC_0019.jpg
View attachment DSC_0109.jpg
best out of the 4, and my personal favorite:
View attachment DSC_0020.jpg

feel free to ask anything, and enjoy! i'll post the july 4th pictures later.

Jupiter

Registered
Woah dude that last one is awesome! Ok now I wish I could see it myself...
you can if you go outside to somewhere you can see the horizon, if your window points northeast and there isnt anything between you and the horizon, you can see it!

4KidsOneCamera

Alliance’s New President // Likes SpaceX replicas
Staff member
Team Valiant
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
you can if you go outside to somewhere you can see the horizon, if your window points northeast and there isnt anything between you and the horizon, you can see it!
TtTOtW lives in the Southern Hemisphere if I’m not mistaken. I’m not sure if you can see it from down there.

4KidsOneCamera

Staff member
Team Valiant
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Here it is! My first ever picture of Jupiter taken with this method. I’m pretty happy with it, and it only gets better from here. It isn’t the clearest image, but for just a phone video I think it is alright. Good thing is that the next couple of nights here are clear skies so hopefully I’ll be able to try again and maybe even give Saturn a shot!

You can see some of the bands on Jupiter, as well as two moons which I believe to be Ganymede and Europa.
25983C8F-57DE-4396-A687-78B532FFE827.jpeg

T

TtTOtW

Here it is! My first ever picture of Jupiter taken with this method. I’m pretty happy with it, and it only gets better from here. It isn’t the clearest image, but for just a phone video I think it is alright. Good thing is that the next couple of nights here are clear skies so hopefully I’ll be able to try again and maybe even give Saturn a shot!

You can see some of the bands on Jupiter, as well as two moons which I believe to be Ganymede and Europa. View attachment 43613
Great shot!

Jupiter

Registered

You can see some of the bands on Jupiter, as well as two moons which I believe to be Ganymede and Europa. View attachment 43613
bro thats really amazing!!! for a phone and a celestron scope, that is some awezome detail there! it may be more detail than my shot, but it needs some polishing. specially at the edges... but its really good overall! good job!

4KidsOneCamera

Staff member
Team Valiant
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
bro thats really amazing!!! for a phone and a celestron scope, that is some awezome detail there! it may be more detail than my shot, but it needs some polishing. specially at the edges... but its really good overall! good job!
Yeah, there is definitely room for improvement, but that’s the fun of it. Next few nights are clear so I’m going to give it another shot tonight and see what I can get!

JSP

The Lord President of Gallifrey.
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
Got my hands on a 1953 camera
The Kodak Brownie Six-20 model C
1597331802690276663680.jpg

JSP

Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
An absolute beauty. What's her condition?
Fully functional the little dial on the side is a bit wobbly it uses 620 film but it can use 120

JSP

Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
It only cost me 10 quid to in towyn in Wales UK I'm going to get my grandad to help me with the Film

T

TtTOtW

Yeah Granddad is your best bet at such expertise, lol. My grandmother was 21 when that came out.

JSP

Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
Yeah Granddad is your best bet at such expertise, lol. My grandmother was 21 when that came out.
My grandad was -7 years old when it came out