Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
also it wouldnt get of the ground so im trying a lighter rocket
Of course it won't, cos you didn't check its TWR before you made your wild claim

Saturn is a gas giant. You don't need a lighter rocket. That's not how it works. You need a more powerful one. And a shitload of delta V. But you've thought about that as well, haven't you...?

Right...?

JSP

The Lord President of Gallifrey.
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
Of course it won't, cos you didn't check its TWR before you made your wild claim

Saturn is a gas giant. You don't need a lighter rocket. That's not how it works. You need a more powerful one. And a shitload of delta V. But you've thought about that as well, haven't you...?

Right...?
Yes im trying to make a fast rocket that has loads of fuel they work but when i start to turn it starts to spin.

JSP

Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
And i failed again.

i know what i need but im concerned about weight.

ill just leav it for now and think of how to get it to work

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
And i failed again.

i know what i need but im concerned about weight.
MOA BOOSTAZ! U NEED EVEN MOA BOOSTAZ!!!

But seriously, is not the weigh of your rocket what you have to worry about cause you are going to need something big and heavy and powerful to get out of Jupiter/Saturn. And if you fail, just add another stage, more boosters and more fuel until you finally succeed.

JSP

Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
MOA BOOSTAZ! U NEED EVEN MOA BOOSTAZ!!!

But seriously, is not the weigh of your rocket what you have to worry about cause you are going to need something big and heavy and powerful to get out of Jupiter/Saturn. And if you fail, just add another stage, more boosters and more fuel until you finally succeed.
the rocket ive used is 4 stages and it uses titans and hawks for power.

JSP

Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
Did you fail? Go even bigger. I’m not joking this time.
Hmmmmm. i can bp ed it now so ill BP edit some fuel tanks to make them larger and i can try an launch using more fuel and more engines

(i wont bp edit engines)

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Guys, this thread is about Macer SFS' planet pack, avoid dragging too much that conversation please. Consider creating your own thread JSP. It will be an excellent challenge for example :)

JSP

Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
Guys, this thread is about Macer SFS' planet pack, avoid dragging too much that conversation please. Consider creating your own thread JSP. It will be an excellent challenge for example :)
copy that.

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
Actually yeah. We’re off topic. Ok, BOT now guys. :)