SFS International Space Station

T

TtTOtW

Use my Challenger Shuttle
Challenger Shuttle
Comes with a challenge attached...
View attachment 294 Built as a challenge to myself, she's an.even greater challenge to fly. But a skilled, experienced pilot gets the real deal: a classic realistic shuttle, doing a realistic drop off mission to envy! She'll surprise you a few times, but you'll master her stubborn streak soon enough... Takes up to about 12 tons to the Moon. 6m long load bay.

Blueprint

View attachment 295 View attachment 298 View attachment 299 ***MAKE SURE TO BUILD IT EXACTLY. Failing to do so may be catastrophic...
Just replace the separator above the cockpit ahead of the load bay and the side separator on the fuselage with 1x4 docking ports. This was built in 1.31 so the booster should be made to have 105t worth of fuel tanks including tank mass, excluding thruster and nose cone.

T

TtTOtW

It is certainly possible, but it would be bulky so only in large fairings. But I can try. I just had an idea... Be back soon.

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
can you pls share the qks when its done?
The last post was 'we could try again with 1.4'.

Even if they did share it with you, unless you're using 1.35 on your android device then it wouldn't work

Conversely, make a space station yourself based upon the screenshots posted here...

The last post was 'we could try again with 1.4'.

Even if they did share it with you, unless you're using 1.35 on your android device then it wouldn't work

Conversely, make a space station yourself based upon the screenshots posted here...
Ok, if anyone has some cool qks pls share it, ill appreciate it

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
I see, Im going to do the most huge station ever, any ideas?
That'll also very much depend on what you are capable of lifting to whatever altitude you're planning your station.

Want a tip? Decide what you want the station to be, what role you want it to take on and design around that.