SFS International Space Station

GuHP20

《Sentinel》~ Pres Ben //|**|\\
Professor
Man on the Moon
Registered
What do you think about we construct an space station with modules from each player?
Each player create a diferent module.

Gecko Gekkota

Former Empress of the AE
Forum Technician
Screenshot_2018-04-09-20-38-43.jpg

it's not so much a module (ignore the fairings) it's a tug that is used to assemble my stations, the more you have connected to a piece, the more movement and rotation you get, if you'd rather an actual module, i'm sure that i can scrap one up

B

BrokethumbSpace

Just a bit of a utility module to be used for refueling and such, nothing fancy. I ended up forgetting the probe but it isn't a problem. Screenshot_20180731-122444.png
Screenshot_20180731-122444.png

A habitation module for our future astronauts. You can maybe put next to a science lab if someone makes it. I filled the empty spaces with a probe, some batteries and fuek, but you could fill it with more probes for extra torque or maybe rtgs
Screenshot_20180731-183906__01.jpg
Screenshot_20180731-184000__01.jpg

Ok next module.
I name it Symfony (similar to harmony:})
and it looks like that
iss1.png

functions
-Hotel (20M for 3 days) have 4 rooms
-Laboratorum
- Place of docking (my ship) Dragon V3
And here you have the image of dragon V3
iss2.png

And now I'm Spanning All Things
iss3.png

And Please dock there
iss4.jpg

Next Module Soon

00208CF5-F778-4C3F-814A-E123DECF07DF.jpeg
The peace talk module. Enough room for 10 people to be in. Sleeping room for 10 and conference room in center. Spectators and press can be allowed. Can attach anywhere due to docking ports on all 4 sides. I do play sfs on tablet and go on forums on phone...

First 5 astronauts and an observatory to study exoplanets and stars. Also comes with infrared, radio, gamma ray, and microwave cameras that detects heat, new stars, black holes and maybe extraterrestrial life. We put a barrier between the gamma ray camera and the astronauts for obvious reasons. Can be used as sleeping and living quarters. I reccomend putting it near the harmony capsule so that we can use SpaceX dragon capsules to transport supplies. The 5 astronauts include: 1 diplomat, 2 scientists, 1 civilian using the hotel, and 1 commander of operations on the space station. I’m using a Saturn V to get up there because it’s efficient.