58 AU from the Sun
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
  • 11.360.000 km: 7250 m/s, the historical Mars level, useful for those playing with older versions.

• 15.000.000 km: 6311 m/s, slightly above Mars level.

• 40.000.000 km: 3868 m/s , slightly past Jupiter's level.

• 100.000.000 km: 2447 m/s: last chance if you missed all the previous marks.
    • In all cases, don't worry about being EXACTLY being at the mark. And if you're well past the mark but still over the threshold speed, it's ok.
Could you please specify what you meant when you had those periods between the 0s?

New Horizons

58 AU from the Sun
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
Just think of them as commas in this situation, other countries use periods instead. Correct me if that doesn't apply right now.
Ok, Thank you! that really cleared some doubts about the voyager quest. :D

New Horizons

58 AU from the Sun
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
I never planet edited anything, plus i already have gotten all the things abd everything is unlocke.

Hermes

Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
You would need to be in career mode for that and I don't know if your allowed to use a file edited world. (I know cosmetic planet packs are)
You do not need to be in career mode. There is a hidden sandbox mode that gives you career parts. You have to edit the world file but it is really easy. SFS Eagle made a video on it that shows you what to do.

S

Sportgus

You do not need to be in career mode. There is a hidden sandbox mode that gives you career parts. You have to edit the world file but it is really easy. SFS Eagle made a video on it that shows you what to do.

Didn't know that, regardless you need to world edit to get it.

New Horizons

58 AU from the Sun
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
uild a space station around Earth: must be at least four separated launches, all rendezvous in LEO and docked together. You must document all 4 missions so the challenge counts as valid. The station must be complete, meaning it has an habitation module, solar panels, an escape craft, a separate docking area, and a way to change its orbit.
So, could we use the Launch Escape System or the Retro Pack?

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
So, could we use the Launch Escape System or the Retro Pack?
You can use any part from the base game, which includes the Redstone Atlas pack parts and the LES. If you use the LES for the escape module you have to make sure it is enough to put your escape capsule on a reentry trajectory.
I'm not sure about what you're calling the retro pack though...

New Horizons

58 AU from the Sun
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
You can use any part from the base game, which includes the Redstone Atlas pack parts and the LES. If you use the LES for the escape module you have to make sure it is enough to put your escape capsule on a reentry trajectory.
I'm not sure about what you're calling the retro pack though...
0F236AD6-04B0-4728-B1C7-9A38E22E73E5.png

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
UPDATE!

The first post has been updated to include the list of mods we allow. Please check it if you are a Steam player and you play with mods.