Who remembers Brumhilda?

T

TtTOtW

Even Sanctor Batten must recall her with ease from his days as a humble captain. Also the Sentinel.

Gecko Gekkota

Former Empress of the AE
Forum Technician
You'd do well to look her up on the forum.
Right... Final major construction update. Got the captain his DTVs delivered... View attachment 329 View attachment 330 View attachment 331
... And the food supply dropship is in service
View attachment 332
And... "Captain captain! Brumhilda's awake!" "Yeah I heard her groaning. Put the old hag to work before she gives us all a permanent headache." "Aye aye Captain SIR!"
That's the old engine that runs this new marvel. The only powerplant in the federation reliable enough to be left in orbit around a strange planet "until further notice...". She owes her awakening to this: View attachment 333 Here's the IPO so far...
View attachment 334

T

TtTOtW

Ok now that we're up to date... I'm rebuilding that mission. Upgraded of course. Around Mars, if you will consent Commander? Shuttle deliveries only. Same challenge. New beast. Old heart. Same reason.

Gecko Gekkota

Former Empress of the AE
Forum Technician
Ok now that we're up to date... I'm rebuilding that mission. Upgraded of course. Around Mars, if you will consent Commander? Shuttle deliveries only. Same challenge. New beast. Old heart. Same reason.
as long as it complies with our Health and safety standards in both construction and function:p, then you are mission approved!

T

TtTOtW

But of course. Brumhilda is old though. She won't comply. Still the most reliable heart for an orbiter though. You know her well. You'll sign her off?