Anime

You know, this drawing kinda pisses me off. How the fuck do those girls eat all those cakes and sugary drinks and shit, not work out but do cute things, and still manage to have the body of a fucking supermodel?

Me? I inhale one fucking slice of bread, and already I feel fat, and I'd got the intense urge to go to the gym and work out. Now with the COVID-19 bullshit flying around kung flu-ing people into the ER, THE FUCKING GYM HAS SHUT DOWN. THE FUCK DO I DO NOW???

T

TtTOtW

You know, this drawing kinda pisses me off. How the fuck do those girls eat all those cakes and sugary drinks and shit, not work out but do cute things, and still manage to have the body of a fucking supermodel?

Me? I inhale one fucking slice of bread, and already I feel fat, and I'd got the intense urge to go to the gym and work out. Now with the COVID-19 bullshit flying around kung flu-ing people into the ER, THE FUCKING GYM HAS SHUT DOWN. THE FUCK DO I DO NOW???
... plan your next prank? XD

... plan your next prank? XD
Does it include burning a lot of calories? It better do.

I am a chinese, you know, the race with fucking coin slots for eyes. Anyways, we yerrow motherfhackers eat high carbo shit all the time, dumplings, noodles and rice, so if im gonna have to sit there like a retard all day, captain diabetes is gonna grace me to a life of pain and misery.

Maybe I should do what Arnold did, smash the doors to the gym so he can work out.

T

TtTOtW

Does it include burning a lot of calories? It better do.

I am a chinese, you know, the race with fucking coin slots for eyes. Anyways, we yerrow motherfhackers eat high carbo shit all the time, dumplings, noodles and rice, so if im gonna have to sit there like a retard all day, captain diabetes is gonna grace me to a life of pain and misery.

Maybe I should do what Arnold did, smash the doors to the gym so he can work out.
Haha... "Don't mess with my muscles"

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend

Top 10 questions science can't answer.