Anime

US army is now sending little girls to fight ISIS. And yes, they do wear knickers and I am not showing you a screenshot or I'll get banned to kingdom fuck. So make do with this.

View attachment 35155
I may have accidentally given the CTs a combat advantage by changing them to little girls, they are a head shorter than the original models, so when they use shields their entire body is protected, that means they don't have to crouch to cover their feet from gunshots.

Also, their target silhouette is smaller, meaning they're harder to hit.

US army is now sending little girls to fight ISIS. And yes, they do wear knickers and I am not showing you a screenshot or I'll get banned to kingdom fuck. So make do with this.

View attachment 35155
guys guys guys guys guys

You know how fucking autistic CS 1.6 mods can get right? So here's my idea.

ANIME GIRLS. VERSUS. THE BADDEST BOIS IN HISTORY

Starring:
- Adolf Hitler
- Joseph Stalin
- Osama Bin Ladin v2.0
- Ronald Macdonald Putin

BANDWITH

Embodiment of Made In Abyss spoilers
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Man on the Moon
Registered
Really?
Let me tell you two series you have seen, and you seem to like, that are moe anime.

Devil Slayer
Youjo Senki
Moe is cute girls doing cute things. Demon Slayer, may have some with Nezuko, yes, but it isn’t the entire show. Things like K-On! or Asteroid in Love I cannot watch because it is just toxic at that point. WAAAAYYYY too much.
With Youjo Senki, the main character may be a little girl, but really she a sadistic reincarnated salaryman, so I think it would be qui creepy for that to be moe.

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
Moe is cute girls doing cute things.

No, Sir, you are wrong (FTR, I'm not a follower of the moe)
Screenshot_20200326-144815.png

(If you want to know more) Read the full article at:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moe_(slang).

Demon Slayer, may have some with Nezuko.

With Youjo Senki, the main character may be a little girl, but really she a sadistic reincarnated salaryman, so I think it would be qui creepy for that to be moe.
You said you didn't like moe, but you had two characters that are clearly moe as profile pic, which tells me you either were wrong about moe, (once again, I'm not fan of it), or you do like moe and you didn't know it.

BANDWITH

Embodiment of Made In Abyss spoilers
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Man on the Moon
Registered
No, Sir, you are wrong (FTR, I'm not a follower of the moe)
View attachment 35363
(If you want to know more) Read the full article at:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moe_(slang).

You said you didn't like moe, but you had two characters that are clearly moe as profile pic, which tells me you either were wrong about moe, (once again, I'm not fan of it), or you do like moe and you didn't know it.
Hmmm
Well, earlier, in a profile post, you claimed:
1585259733902.png

You’ve put yourself in the same damned boat, and you’re coming down with me.