Anime

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
Okay, for the people who doesn't knows it there is this fighting game (no guns, fight with... uhh... blades and that stuff...) I'm playing, is called SoulCalibur, is totally unrelated with anime by the way, and it has this editor where you can create your own custom character to play... well...

It turns up that I've managed to create JL MC.COOL...
JLMC 2.png

T

The Dark in the Light

Okay, for the people who doesn't knows it there is this fighting game (no guns, fight with... uhh... blades and that stuff...) I'm playing, is called SoulCalibur, is totally unrelated with anime by the way, and it has this editor where you can create your own custom character to play... well...

It turns up that I've managed to create JL MC.COOL...
View attachment 34656
Holy crap that's cool! Can I get this game on Steam?

T

The Dark in the Light

Yes. But don't ask me how (because I don't know :p).

I would like to remark the game is about fighting to death, is not yandere simulator or dating simulator, or anything like that...
Fighting to the death is always fun. Let's just hope when I play, my keyboard isn't being crappy.

Blazer Ayanami

Registered
Forum Legend
Alright, the moment people has been waiting for: JL MC.COOL vs Etherian Space Program!

Just to leave it clear:
Player 1 (Blazer) = JLMC_COOL
Player 2 (CPU) = Etherian_SP

Difficulty level: Legendary (the highest).
Slide1.PNG

Quick overview of the fight:
Round 1 was very easy for JLMC
Slide2.PNG

On round 2, I used what is called a Counter-Edge, this is: bring the enemy to an instance where both you and him/her are forced to attack each other simultaneously with one of the three basic attacks of the game: Vertical attack, Horizontal attack, Kick.

Where:
Vertical defeats Horizontal.
Horizontal defeats Kick.
Kick defeats Vertical.

So basically is like playing Rock, Paper, Scissors...

The result:
Slide3.PNG

JLMC used the Vertical and Etherian used the Horizontal, so JLMC wins this instance.

On round 3 Etherian manages to fire its Ultimate!
Slide4.PNG

And finally round 4, was just to easy for JLMC:
Slide5.PNG

"The battle is over, show respect for the fallen who fought so bravely" - the Narrator.

Etherian, don't feel bad, man. JLMC only won cause I played it, while the CPU played you. Honestly, the CPU is too weak for my level.

T

The Dark in the Light

Alright, the moment people has been waiting for: JL MC.COOL vs Etherian Space Program!

Just to leave it clear:
Player 1 (Blazer) = JLMC_COOL
Player 2 (CPU) = Etherian_SP

Difficulty level: Legendary (the highest).
View attachment 34698

Quick overview of the fight:
Round 1 was very easy for JLMC
View attachment 34699

On round 2, I used what is called a Counter-Edge, this is: bring the enemy to an instance where both you and him/her are forced to attack each other simultaneously with one of the three basic attacks of the game: Vertical attack, Horizontal attack, Kick.

Where:
Vertical defeats Horizontal.
Horizontal defeats Kick.
Kick defeats Vertical.

So basically is like playing Rock, Paper, Scissors...

The result:
View attachment 34700
JLMC used the Vertical and Etherian used the Horizontal, so JLMC wins this instance.

On round 3 Etherian manages to fire its Ultimate!
View attachment 34701

And finally round 4, was just to easy for JLMC:
View attachment 34702

"The battle is over, show respect for the fallen who fought so bravely" - the Narrator.

Etherian, don't feel bad, man. JLMC only won cause I played it, while the CPU played you. Honestly, the CPU is too weak for my level.
Nice! I thought you may have forgotten the tail on my character. You should make a video of the fight and put it on Youtube. Is it possible for you to make both characters CPU and have them fight?

Blazer Ayanami

Registered
Forum Legend
You should make a video of the fight and put it on Youtube.
Woah, I don't even have my own YT channel, maybe I can record it and you post it on yours.

Is it possible for you to make both characters CPU and have them fight?
Yes, I think is better if the two CPU's fight each other, cause the character I choose, is the character who's gonna win :cool:. (Uh, at least while fighting the CPU).