Recent content by Abo

1. Abo

What about spaceship that have the ability to go to all the planets in one mission?

The first rover doesn't fit in the docking spot so i fix that and i added some more features but now i have alot of work to do so i can't really play now but I'll finish it asap
  2. Abo

What about spaceship that have the ability to go to all the planets in one mission?

Update - - - : I still working on my spaceship I already built everything but i keep making tests to make it perfect with no cheating --- I think I'll be done tomorrow And i hope you'll like the results And you can give me an advice :)
  3. Abo

Thanks for your advice bro I'll try to make it realistic Im not sure about the fuel but I'll try it
  4. Abo

I know I'm new here but I've been playing sfs since 2019 and i play it alot Also I love the space and any thing about it . So.. About 3h ago i started building a spaceship with the ability of sending missions to all the Planets First mission will go to mercury with: 1- satellite first to explore...
  5. Abo

What is the heaviest rocket ever made in sfs

Thanks bro and i wish i had the ability to play on pc but all I've done so far I've done ot on Samsung galaxy j7 with 3 RAM I already Built one with 10k tons that can go to the moon and came back safely with no cheat and then i make it even better I made 10k tons rocket able to make it to the...
  6. Abo

I us I used the inf build area only and its cheat but it doesn't effect the launch process
  7. Abo

That's huge but i didn't want to use any cheat
  8. Abo

I made 10k tons rocket able to make it to the moon and come back safely (no cheat enabled)

I wanna make it bigger but i thought that 10k tons with no cheat is perfect it was to big i had to make edits about 6 times to make it right the moonmission log
  9. Abo

I wanna make a bigger rocket and break the record