Recent content by alexmb48

1. alexmb48

PicoSpace Industries’ Additional Launch Vehicles & Spacecraft Packs!

oh ok, thought it was about the bp code itself. Must have took a lot of time. I don't know if you can share bp, should ask admin
  2. alexmb48

will send you that, found out that if i try to make the same blueprint manually (at least try) it works fine, but if I load the blueprint it will not. Other big blue print are fine, only those with crew capsules won't work
  3. alexmb48

(v1.2 UPDATE) BR-Apollo (Previously BASP)

oh ok, thx, being a while since i played, thank you very much
  4. alexmb48

tried it, still doesn't work, other big blueprints are easy to launch (take like 2 secondes), computer is fine for the game, maybe I'm missing a mod are something, other rocket work great, (cargo one, if I put a prob), rocket with crew don't launch.
  5. alexmb48

I know, but there is also links for blueprints, but once I click on it, there is a google play page to download the blueprint for mobil phone
  6. alexmb48

there is a prob already in the blueprint provided in the modpack but I just can't control the rocket and can't click on it
  7. alexmb48

the link to download blueprints is for mobil phone, i was asking if there is a way to have the link for pc
  8. alexmb48

really nice mod, just a quick question, I downloaded everything, but when I load a bp, i can't control the rocket and the sequence doesn't show on the screen, is there a way to fix it ?
  9. alexmb48

really nice mod, btw, is there a way to get the bp without loading it via mobil phone and then transfer it to the PC ?
  10. alexmb48

BEHOLD THE NEW BUGATTI

looks actually like the centenario and not the bugatti
  11. alexmb48

new glenn

yeah, I tried to do it better but it's impossible =/
  12. alexmb48

new glenn

I don't know, I finished it 20 minutes ago
  13. alexmb48

new glenn

thanks