PicoSpace Industries’ Additional Launch Vehicles & Spacecraft Packs!

really nice mod, just a quick question, I downloaded everything, but when I load a bp, i can't control the rocket and the sequence doesn't show on the screen, is there a way to fix it ?

Lemniscate Biscuit

ㅤㅤHelp DeskㅤㅤRL10 Expert
Modder
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
MOTY 2023
really nice mod, just a quick question, I downloaded everything, but when I load a bp, i can't control the rocket and the sequence doesn't show on the screen, is there a way to fix it ?
Add a Probe??

Wurnace

Modder
Man on the Moon
Registered
This can happen if you don't wait long enough for the mods to load completely, so just wait about 2-3 minutes before opening your worlds - if that doesn't work just send the debug screen (press F1)

(this happens on slower computers which is why it isn't widely known)

This can happen if you don't wait long enough for the mods to load completely, so just wait about 2-3 minutes before opening your worlds - if that doesn't work just send the debug screen (press F1)

(this happens on slower computers which is why it isn't widely known)
tried it, still doesn't work, other big blueprints are easy to launch (take like 2 secondes), computer is fine for the game, maybe I'm missing a mod are something, other rocket work great, (cargo one, if I put a prob), rocket with crew don't launch.

Attachments

Wurnace

Modder
Man on the Moon
Registered
tried it, still doesn't work, other big blueprints are easy to launch (take like 2 secondes), computer is fine for the game, maybe I'm missing a mod are something, other rocket work great, (cargo one, if I put a prob), rocket with crew don't launch.
Send your mod list and send the blueprint, I will reply again if I can figure out how to fix it, otherwise I can't

will send you that, found out that if i try to make the same blueprint manually (at least try) it works fine, but if I load the blueprint it will not. Other big blue print are fine, only those with crew capsules won't work

Attachments

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
exept I cant figure out how to share the blueprints in this
You can either post the sharing link here, or attach the bp file to one of your messages here, using the "Attach files" button:
Screenshot_20240111_084145_Chrome.jpg