Recent content by Alphafish99999

1. Alphafish99999

Actually Complete Solar System (ACSS) Release Thread

Until Laika comes back, I'll try and update ACSS to the best of my ability, and I have a sort of a to-do list 1. Finally remove all pre1.5 planet formats 2. add the rest of the accurate Orbital Data 3. add the "hasOxygen" tag to all with atmosphere Data(doesn't matter if Earth is the only one...
  2. Alphafish99999

The above post is basic ACSS which I pulled from the Github and posted here for better access.
  3. Alphafish99999

ACSS Atmosphere/Texture Issue

Oh this is easy For the atmo texture just take the radius of the planet(adjust accordingly if the StartHeight in the Clouds section is other than zero), find the circumference and input the result into width Cloud section as meters
  4. Alphafish99999

Due to Laika's apparent disappearance I've made ACSS able to be downloadable through a Google Drive Link Just unzip the zip and have fun ig Google Drive: Sign-in
  5. Alphafish99999

More packs will come soon
  6. Alphafish99999

I made ACSS Core with real orbit data
  7. Alphafish99999

I am going to make ACSS with accurate orbital data for le accuracy.
  8. Alphafish99999

I have found 5 Planets not in 1.5 format( I can't use the converter cause phones can't run .cs, so I'm asking for someone to post them) They're Proxima b, Proxima Centauri, Proxima c, Sagittarius A, and Sun(All Extrasolar)
  9. Alphafish99999

Actually Complete Solar System (ACSS) Development Thread - and list of ACSS bodies

How much have you done in terms of conversion? I don't wanna do shit that been already done
  10. Alphafish99999

Actually Complete Solar System (ACSS) Development Thread - and list of ACSS bodies

Could I help with the conversion To 1.5.6.1? Eccentricity got enabled