Recent content by bobios

1. B

Random Part Pack

ya It wouldn't be hard to add them its just I have no idea how to have the different areas of a part control different things
  2. B

Random Part Pack

Thank you for all the feed back i fixed most of the issues in some way or another but the problems with the engine are still an issue I am working on. The capsule now says heat shield for the heating as well as contains its own parachute to allow for something on top. the landing legs have no...
  3. B

Random Part Pack

This is a pack that just contains every random part I decide to make the parts will be listed below the image starting from the top left. (Vanilla capsules for scale) Dragon Capsule A bigger sized capsule (6 wide). Bottom does work as a heatshield and there is a built in parachute...
  4. B

Random Part Pack

ya sure what ya got
  5. B

Random Part Pack

This is a pack that just contains every random part I decide to make the parts will be listed below the image starting from the top left. (Vanilla capsules for scale) Dragon Capsule A bigger sized capsule (6 wide). Missing most real life functionality but this is temporary. Bottom does work...
  6. B

Landing Gear

Moderator note: Latest compatible SFS version for this pack (all posts) : 1.5.7.2 This part pack includes two new parts which is just a large and medium sized landing gear with functioning wheels. The parts can have there skin and texture changed. Whether or not the wheels part of the gear...
  7. B

When will SFS 1.5 release?

well pretty recently he said it was done but he was building up "hype" so i think it is just for giggles now.