Recent content by Corviknight Kyona'da

1. Corviknight Kyona'da

SFS Extended Solar System (1.5)

UPDATE 0.8 IS HERE. One, i didn't add anything except textures for the remaining wip objects. Plus, Earth has a revamped texture and has clouds made by me, although the clouds are above the ground so uhhhhh excuse me for that. Anyways, put the files in Custom solar systems (the file that says...
  2. Corviknight Kyona'da

I'll fix it with the next update
  3. Corviknight Kyona'da

Also by the way guys I'll be releasing an update soon. Ive been busy with other crap so yeah
  4. Corviknight Kyona'da

The folder should go in the custom solar system folder
  5. Corviknight Kyona'da

Hello! I've been absent these past few months due to school and work on Something, which is this! Say hello to the SFS Expanded Solar System! This pack includes all original planets, but also adds Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto! The moons I added are Titan, Enceladus, Charon, and the work...
  6. Corviknight Kyona'da

CSF-4789 System Pack (first pack)

Yeah, thought the atmosphere would be interesting for certain reasons Haha (Lava planet cuz why not, uses same atmo as the sun btw, fun fact)
  7. Corviknight Kyona'da

Welcome to CSF-4789 Version 0.7! I have done some recent changes, so here's the list of new changes! •Revamped all the ring textures so they look real. •Added CSF-4789F and Fb, Fb is a lava moon being ripped apart. There's also the largest debries orbiting by it, called DB-1. Have fun! Note...
  8. Corviknight Kyona'da

Also, might put txt type files in one, and the textures in two. And might change resolution of rings so it takes up less space
  9. Corviknight Kyona'da

Version 0.6 is here! I had to put in separate files due to size too large. Instead it was the rings I had that took more bytes to create! Haha. Updates: -Added CSF-4789Cc, Cd, and Ce. -Added New Readme1 file. -Not a update, but CSF-4789Ce's ring is actually cool looking, I suggest you go take a...
  10. Corviknight Kyona'da

UPDATE: here is the file for 1.5 version of CSF-4789. Put it in custom solar system folder and the rest is easy.
  11. Corviknight Kyona'da

NOTE: i have finally ported CSF-4789 into 1.5. The 3 asteroid moons around CSF-4789C is changed due to size, and changed the binary system of CSF-4789E. The rings are also changed for C due to atmo stuff. Here's the updates: -Some changes to CSF-4789C and E. -Launchpad location is now on the...
  12. Corviknight Kyona'da

I have a question for a fourm section

Ah, okay. Cuz its been there for a while and i have not seen anything yet on there
  13. Corviknight Kyona'da

I have a question for a fourm section

What is this part of the fourms for?
  14. Corviknight Kyona'da

Also once elliptical orbits can be introduced I'll add comets and asteroids. I've gotten it pre-ready for the other objects