CSF-4789 System Pack (first pack)

Welcome to my first thread Planet Pack! Or specifically System Pack!

This pack includes a file in which includes:
CSF-4789 *A Class M Red Dwarf that is around 15,000 LY away (its not that far in game).*
CSF-4789B *The first Planet orbiting the star. It has 2 times the radius, atmosphere, and gravity of SFS Earth, and orbits in the habitable Zone. It contains a breathable atmosphere.*
CSF-4789Ba *The only satellite orbiting CSF-4789B. It is also habitable, and has the same features as Earth (except the landmass). It orbits near the edge of the planet's SOI (Sphere of Influence), but is stable.
CSF-4789C: A gas giant that has reddish orange rings, and has small objects and moons.
CSF-4789Ca: The first moon from the gas giant. It has an atmosphere and an equateral landmass.
There are 3 other small moons but are like asteroids. Orbit is outside stock jupiter orbit.
The system is near Venus' orbit right now.

Credits:
Me (
Corvi Kyona'da) for the Textures (except one of them) and the Files.
Gurren Gagarian for the Day and Night Atmosphere Texture included (He created the ACSS pack)

Note: Read the Readme1.txt file first!
Versions:
Version 0.1 Beta: Initial release of the pack.
0.1.5 and 0.1.9 beta: first fixes
0.2 beta: added CSF-4789C and increased SOI.
0.3 beta: added CSF-4789Cb and 3 other moons and increased distance from Sol.

Roadmap (Estimation):
Version 0.2 Beta: Add CSF-4789C and increase SOI (and move the system further out)
Version 0.5 Beta: Add CSF-4789Ca and CSF-4789Cb
Version 0.9 Beta: Add all custom atmospheres to Objects
Version 1.0: Move system outside solar system (aka outside Neptune's Orbit)
0.4: added CSF-4789 Cc and other moons
0.5 to 0.6: added CSF-4789 Cd and Ce with more moons
0.7: Added CSF-4789D
0.8: Added all original textures
0.9: added asteroids
1.0 official: added moons to CSF-4789D and moved system further out.
-To be Updated Later

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

SFSAbhishek

/<***@Intricate Crafts are Mine✓***>\
Star Forger
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Welcome to my first thread Planet Pack! Or specifically System Pack!

This pack includes a file in which includes:
CSF-4789 *A Class M Red Dwarf that is around 15,000 LY away (its not that far in game).*
CSF-4789B *The first Planet orbiting the star. It has 2 times the radius, atmosphere, and gravity of SFS Earth, and orbits in the habitable Zone. It contains a breathable atmosphere.*
CSF-4789Ba *The only satellite orbiting CSF-4789B. It is also habitable, and has the same features as Earth (except the landmass). It orbits near the edge of the planet's SOI (Sphere of Influence), but is stable.
The system is near Venus' orbit right now.

Credits:
Me (
Corvi Kyona'da) for the Textures (except one of them) and the Files.
Gurren Gagarian for the Day and Night Atmosphere Texture included (He created the ACSS pack)

Note: Read the Readme1.txt file first!
Versions:
Version 0.1 Beta: Initial release of the pack.

Roadmap (Estimation):
Version 0.2 Beta: Add CSF-4789C and increase SOI (and move the system further out)
Version 0.5 Beta: Add CSF-4789Ca and CSF-4789Cb
Version 0.9 Beta: Add all custom atmospheres to Objects
Version 1.0: Move system outside solar system (aka outside Neptune's Orbit)
-To be Updated Later
Please post some Images.

Attachments

Okay so i just finished Version 0.3 Beta. Here are the updates:
-Added rings to CSF-4789C, they're below the roche limit, or 2700000 (math complicated)
-Added CSF-4789Ca: habitable moon, even though it isn't supposed to be (i have a logic behind this system, I'll say it when its 90% to out of beta)
-Added small ring moons;
Chancilan: the biggest asteroid and innermost of the ring system
Kaneyan: 2nd Ring system object, 2nd massive
Chaincak: Smallest moon orbiting
Also can any admin or mod DM me so i can ask if they could add some stuff in the post? Please and thanks!

Attachments

CSF-4789 Version 0.4 beta is here!

This version adds not one, but two planets...kinda. The binary system, CSF-4789E (Ea and Eb)! It took me a while to do this.
*Added CSF-4789E
*Added Email info for questions and reporting bugs in readme1.txt
*BUG: somehow the binary system can't detect SOI for CSF-4789Eb, so if there's a fix for it, please let me know!

Attachments

NOTE: i have finally ported CSF-4789 into 1.5. The 3 asteroid moons around CSF-4789C is changed due to size, and changed the binary system of CSF-4789E. The rings are also changed for C due to atmo stuff. Here's the updates:
-Some changes to CSF-4789C and E.
-Launchpad location is now on the earth sized CSF-4789Ba.
-1.5 ported.

Ill send the solar system file later.

Attachments

Version 0.6 is here! I had to put in separate files due to size too large. Instead it was the rings I had that took more bytes to create! Haha.
Updates:
-Added CSF-4789Cc, Cd, and Ce.
-Added New Readme1 file.
-Not a update, but CSF-4789Ce's ring is actually cool looking, I suggest you go take a look!

Attachments

Welcome to CSF-4789 Version 0.7! I have done some recent changes, so here's the list of new changes!
•Revamped all the ring textures so they look real.
•Added CSF-4789F and Fb, Fb is a lava moon being ripped apart. There's also the largest debries orbiting by it, called DB-1.

Have fun! Note: didn't add ReadMe file so put the files in Solar system, and make the CSF-4789 file. Will add images soon

Attachments