Recent content by Danny Batten

1. Danny Batten

SS Britannia

Kinda running out of ideas for this SS, any other ideas?
  2. Danny Batten

SS Britannia

Got some hab modules and a thrust module up Lovely, this thrust module will be used to push the craft to higher orbits. This engine is from the Stockalike Engines Pack by Mac. With an ISP of 850 I thought it would be perfect for this build
  3. Danny Batten

SS Britannia

mnnnnn YES. Sending Water pods, tea pods and hydroponic bays, over sent it bud God i swear ill use this fuel, or simply use it to reposition the ss later [TEA] Got the Tea and water in place, in hindsight I should of put the tea bags in a normal box instead of liquid containers. And the...
  4. Danny Batten

Unconventional Team Titan entry

Damn, worth a go hahaha. Lol ill do it properly once i get the time haha
  5. Danny Batten

Seems like a bit of an oversight in my opinion, but in fairness Acari drives have only been advanced to do this for a short while now. I mean, i can lift over 100t with only 75 ports at this point.
  6. Danny Batten

Well I couldn't go and be normal now could I. Ive looked through the rules of the challenge, and I believe there is no mention of bugs being disallowed, therefore acari drive it is! (I will mention i recorded the whole thing then took screenshots of the recording, seemed easier (it wasn't))...
  7. Danny Batten

SS Britannia

Well, I feel like I should at least finish the station before i do missions using it.
  8. Danny Batten

SS Britannia

I felt for the smallish scale feel that i want to pursue for this world, 600 tons of fuel would be plenty, i mean there is a good couple hundred more thorough the ss so far anyway. Fuel pods being transported and being prepared to dock, Utilising the overengineered rocket to refuel any tanks...
  9. Danny Batten

SS Britannia

Got those pesky solar panels assembled. I feel like the next thing is to get some fuel modules up, and potentially some spare solar modules just in case of... accidents
  10. Danny Batten

I'm looking for recommendations for a single player tank game

One game comes to my mind, WarThunder. It is a multiplayer game, however there are modes where you can play against computers, or even customize battles. As far as I'm concerned its graphics are top notch too, my beefy pc can just about manage it at max settings.
  11. Danny Batten

SS Britannia

Given that I haven't played the game for a while, I decided it would be fun and a test of my creativity to construct a space station. Although it's much smaller than my previous stations, it's a good starting point. As of now, I've already installed the main truss, and the solar array is ready...
  12. Danny Batten

Docking Port Magnetics (incomplete overview}

Haha yeah, ADHD kicking in to drive lol. It was certainly a given, a TWR of more than 0.27 wouldn't of been possible otherwise, however I do wonder what lag impact they would have if you turn their attractional force off with a large amount of them.
  13. Danny Batten

Docking Port Magnetics (incomplete overview}

In Space Flight Simulator, docking ports have a Magnetic force. This force was originally implemented to help docking, however it can be used to create a reactionless engine. Individual ports have the ability to vary their Magnetic Force from 0 to 1KN using a slider. However, it is important to...
  14. Danny Batten

Britannia Space Station progress thread

There are some indeed