SS Britannia

Danny Batten

Sanctor **《T》** MT/SP/TE/ Governor of Terra SOI
Professor
Registered
Given that I haven't played the game for a while, I decided it would be fun and a test of my creativity to construct a space station. Although it's much smaller than my previous stations, it's a good starting point.
As of now, I've already installed the main truss, and the solar array is ready for assembly. I'm not entirely certain what purpose this station will serve in the game world, but I suppose we'll find out soon enough, haha!

1683526515088.png

Ill update with more posts if it gets expanded or finished lol

Danny Batten

Professor
Registered
Got those pesky solar panels assembled. I feel like the next thing is to get some fuel modules up, and potentially some spare solar modules just in case of... accidents

1683528039978.png

Danny Batten

Professor
Registered
I felt for the smallish scale feel that i want to pursue for this world, 600 tons of fuel would be plenty, i mean there is a good couple hundred more thorough the ss so far anyway.
Fuel pods being transported and being prepared to dock,
1683529790376.png
Utilising the overengineered rocket to refuel any tanks on the SS,
1683529954416.png

Now when sending this batch of fuel up, I wasn't really paying attention to the connection point of the fuel tank to the rocket. Being a stingy bastard i dont want to waste the fuel here, therefore behold the flurry of drones desperately trying to heave 900t of stuff,
1683531167347.png
worked though haha.
1683531234723.png

What to do next..

James Brown

Thinker/INTJ/investigator/Natural Science lover
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
It seems, a knife haven't get old

Danny Batten

Professor
Registered
mnnnnn YES.
1683732506472.png Sending Water pods, tea pods and hydroponic bays,
1683732643938.png
1683732873898.png over sent it bud
1683733137955.png God i swear ill use this fuel, or simply use it to reposition the ss later [TEA]
1683733425567.png Got the Tea and water in place, in hindsight I should of put the tea bags in a normal box instead of liquid containers.
1683733628731.png And the hydroponic bays are in place, i feel like these poor SFSnaughts may be a bit cramped in this place, may need to bring up some new living modules for them.

Danny Batten

Professor
Registered
1683743010821.png Got some hab modules and a thrust module up
1683743305565.png Lovely, this thrust module will be used to push the craft to higher orbits. This engine is from the Stockalike Engines Pack by Mac. With an ISP of 850 I thought it would be perfect for this build

ILovespace3

Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
Run a land mine into it, bc in 1916 (I think) the RMS Britannic, a sister ship to the RMS Titanic, sunk off the coast of Greece because of a bomb.

Given that I haven't played the game for a while, I decided it would be fun and a test of my creativity to construct a space station. Although it's much smaller than my previous stations, it's a good starting point.
As of now, I've already installed the main truss, and the solar array is ready for assembly. I'm not entirely certain what purpose this station will serve in the game world, but I suppose we'll find out soon enough, haha!

View attachment 102969

Ill update with more posts if it gets expanded or finished lol
I thought from the title of this post you were gonna post some ship/watercraft...oh well.