Recent content by David T. Belitrov

1. David T. Belitrov

High Altitude Recon (Plane?) By: Me

also, load in the plane first, then import its rocket so that the staging is there
  2. David T. Belitrov

nearly forgot the blueprint
  3. David T. Belitrov

A 153t, 6.2 meter long, 42.5 meter tall space plane used to take pictures at high altitudes. Still a W.I.P as i need to tweak it so it can do its job efficiently. ( does not come with a rocket ) (subject to change)--> How to use it properly: Step 1: Make or use an existing rocket to get it to...
  4. David T. Belitrov

Rods from god, aka project Thor (BP edited and DLC required)

Very nice, and close to the real deal!
  5. David T. Belitrov

Nashorn attempt

Maybe, but it wont very soon. I want to eventually get a tank destroyer from each major country that fought during ww2. I think I'm gonna wait for school to end, so I have actual time. Until then, Ill post my usual creations.
  6. David T. Belitrov

Nashorn attempt

The blueprint to the right of "nashorn shoot" is the v1, and the blueprint to the right of "nashorn shoot v2" is v2
  7. David T. Belitrov

Nashorn attempt

I've attempted to recreate the german tank destroyer "Nashorn". Because I'm crap with figuring out how to use the available shapes to make angles, its not 1:1, but still has the rough shape of it. (Last minute I realized I got some noticeable things wrong, so let me know which version looks best.)
  8. David T. Belitrov

How big is the SFS moon?

'Tis a simple mistake, but you get the idea.
  9. David T. Belitrov

How big is the SFS moon?

I would, but im not gonna go around stealing planets lol (This project is for a geopolitical server im in, which will be the largest space station ever created to my knowledge.)
  10. David T. Belitrov

How big is the SFS moon?

o Im not actually gonna put it next to the moon, i just wanted something to compare its size to.
  11. David T. Belitrov

How big is the SFS moon?

If yall want some context, im making a diamond shaped, "Space Station City". I have to make both top and bottom half's in their own separate bp to try and make it less laggy. Each half has a height of 4998, and part count of 2504.
  12. David T. Belitrov

How big is the SFS moon?

Well i can see half of it, so im sure i can see all of it. I have to use 2 blueprints, because just without filling in the shell its laggy.
  13. David T. Belitrov

How big is the SFS moon?

Yeah, i thought the project would be bigger, but its only 10km in height.
  14. David T. Belitrov

How big is the SFS moon?

Thanks for helping. It doesn't matter if the physics has a limit of 5km, i just need to spawn it in, and take a picture.
  15. David T. Belitrov

How big is the SFS moon?

I specifically need to know the length from top to bottom in meters and/or kilometers. I'm starting a project that could be half the size, or even bigger than the moon, but i need to know how big the moon is so I can accurately use it as a reference for my project. (To me, this seems to be the...