Recent content by DaVoid

1. DaVoid

Smart SAS Mod

yes but it only works once, or at least for me
  2. DaVoid

Team Titan submission

alr I see, then I looks like it was a good idea for me to just record it as I also plan to do that for my Team Frontier submissions so there's no way I'm cheating.
  3. DaVoid

MoreParts Mod

how does it work tho as I can't get anything to refuel
  4. DaVoid

MoreParts Mod

how did you get your rocket to refuel as mine don't want to refuel
  5. DaVoid

Team Titan submission

When I watched it it had some loading issues that's why it was bad on my screen even when I put it on 1080p
  6. DaVoid

Team Titan submission

I forgot to say that while I do have some part packs enabled I don't use any of them. Tg=hat's why I added the BP so you can check it
  7. DaVoid

Team Titan submission

this is my submission for Team titan, the quality of the video may not be that good nor was the flight itself but it worked. I'll also attach my save/bp for if you need to check it out to make sure I didn't use anything "illegal".
  8. DaVoid

Keybind deletion

Then how did you get it to work...
  9. DaVoid

Keybind deletion

I'm also on the steam edition but when I click it it changes into a hyphen and I can't exit not even with the close button
  10. DaVoid

Keybind deletion

must be a me problem then, could you explain in more detail what you did as for me it just doesn't work
  11. DaVoid

Team Titan Instructions!

Can I use infinite build area or does that also count as a cheat.
  12. DaVoid

Keybind deletion

but if I can't click anything I can't exit...
  13. DaVoid

Keybind deletion

Then how do I continue playing?
  14. DaVoid

Keybind deletion

Does anyone know of any way to set keybinds to "none"?
  15. DaVoid

What's the difference between heat shields?

thank you, I wanted to make a mars lander but couldn't figure it out and just went with a normal heat shield and just made the fairing a bit bigger but this will make it a bit easier and smaller.