Team Titan submission

DaVoid

Man on the Moon
Registered
this is my submission for Team titan, the quality of the video may not be that good nor was the flight itself but it worked.
I'll also attach my save/bp for if you need to check it out to make sure I didn't use anything "illegal".

Attachments

DaVoid

Man on the Moon
Registered
I forgot to say that while I do have some part packs enabled I don't use any of them. Tg=hat's why I added the BP so you can check it

Idkgeek

Modder
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
Pass. The quality is fine and isn't something you should worry about, especially on video. Mooncrasher Altaïr Please give them the badge.

Idkgeek

Modder
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
When I watched it it had some loading issues that's why it was bad on my screen even when I put it on 1080p
Like I said especially on video it isn't an issue at all. The difference is if there was an extremely low quality (~=<360p) screenshot, then They might be able to cheat. within that.

DaVoid

Man on the Moon
Registered
Like I said especially on video it isn't an issue at all. The difference is if there was an extremely low quality (~=<360p) screenshot, then They might be able to cheat. within that.
alr I see, then I looks like it was a good idea for me to just record it as I also plan to do that for my Team Frontier submissions so there's no way I'm cheating.