Recent content by Guest B U H O

1. Guest B U H O

Buh-Ytto System

Ok, i'll just simply make a new one.
  2. Guest B U H O

Buh-Ytto Custom system (Fixed)

Because multiple people replied on my previous post about this pack saying it wasnt working i made a new Complete with new stars, new arangements of the planets already made, new textures and YES, It now works. Please note the ring of stars is there to make it easier to get to them without mods...
  3. Guest B U H O

R.E.A 26 Galaxy

R.E.A 26 Is the companion galaxy of its neighbour, R.E.A 24 wich is twice as big (I also made a pack about that one) With the success the last galaxy pack i made i decided to make another one! Its composed or many stars ranging from Y-type "stars" to Neutron star-Black hole binary systems...
  4. Guest B U H O

Haiilawa Star Cluster

Thanks Also this should do it if there are any more concerns feel free to tell me
  5. Guest B U H O

ALPHA GEMINORUM 'Castor' SYSTEM

Right, forgot that,sorry Just put these back in the textures, it should be fine
  6. Guest B U H O

ALPHA GEMINORUM 'Castor' SYSTEM

Third time's the charm as they say so here i am trying to make a decent planet pack for the third time Today, I bring you the CASTOR, SEXTUPLE STAR SYSTEM With a variety of Planets and Stars for you to enjoy Wowie, 6 stars? Thats a lot. Yes, my friend but its based on a real system. If...
  7. Guest B U H O

Alpha Centauri planet pack

As if we didnt already have other bjillion packs about this
  8. Guest B U H O

Alpha Centauri Trinary System (complete)

After the dissapointment the old version was for me i decided to improve it Behold: The finished version Now with a couple more places to visit, quality of life improvements and retexturing the uncut gem is now semi-polished BUT its the best im gonna do Quick list of objects: Rigil...
  9. Guest B U H O

Alpha Centauri Trinary System (Still w.i.p)

Thoth is suposed to be a dwarf planet
  10. Guest B U H O

Some photos in map view, dont wanna spoil too much!
  11. Guest B U H O

Sometimes you just need a change of prespective Usualy you start a proxima centauri mission on Earth, right? Well NO MORE, with this uncut gem of a mod you can now play in the perspective of the na'vi and have it easier going to our neighbour Here's a little list of bodies: Rigil Kentaurus...
  12. Guest B U H O

Docking Port Engine

So this is the sfs version of a kraken drive huh?
  13. Guest B U H O

Haiilawa Star Cluster

This planet pack is cenrered arround a Red dwarf-Brown dwarf binary system called the haiilawa system There are 5 or 6 stars in this pack those being: Haiilawa, Haiilawa Beccan, Krallei A&B, Altarus and Olu. each containing atleast 2 planets Its mostly fine although there are a couple missing...
  14. Guest B U H O

Buh-Ytto System

Well try replacing the original Space center data file with this one
  15. Guest B U H O

Buh-Ytto System

How so?, for me it works