1. iCruncher

Build Settings

is it updated for 1.10.2.9?
  2. iCruncher

CrunchSpace Diamond 6.0 + R.A.D.A.R/Pathfinder

you can adjust the payload to your liking, add another payload if you want
  3. iCruncher

1.83 without a payload. with a payload, it's around 1.45-1.6, depending on the size
  4. iCruncher

VanillaUpgrades

it doesn't allow me to timewarp (no <>, no buttons, no nothing) this only started when i upgraded to 5.11, when i used 5.03, it still let me timewarp. perhaps it is a problem with ui tools, i'll update this once i try updating ui tools
  5. iCruncher

VanillaUpgrades

for some reason, the world clock isn't there. is it because i downloaded the .dll instead of .zip?
  6. iCruncher

Tetris mod

i see the emphasis on "normally", considering it's not there for me
  7. iCruncher

Tetris mod

oh ok thanks
  8. iCruncher

Tetris mod

It showed up in the modloader, but it didn't show up in the build menu. Do I need to click a button, or place a part, or something?
  9. iCruncher

Tetris mod

Thank you!
  10. iCruncher

Tetris mod

Does this go in parts, mods, or texture packs? I simply put it in mods but it didn't show up.
  11. iCruncher

bye bye

12. iCruncher

UI Tools

nevermind, i just accidentally put it in custom assets instead of mods
  13. iCruncher

Just to clarify, I didn't put the other versions on here because they were slightly trash and outdated so....
  14. iCruncher

Introducing... the brand new Diamond 6.0! The CrunchSpace Diamond 6.0 is the pinnacle of modern vanilla rocketry. It has a 1.83 Thrust to Weight Ratio without any payloads and it is mostly used for satellite launching and docking various spacecraft with the Space Station. It has two boosters...