Recent content by Infinity

1. Infinity

Ban Appeal

Hello, this seems to be a mistake on our end. You've been unbanned.
  2. Infinity

Infinity's RandomTweaks Mod

v1.3.0 is out - Download here. (Psst SFSAbhishek) The small step for each action (move, rotate, resize) can now be set manually. See the KeyBinds menu for a how-to.
  3. Infinity

A semi-working build mode present in the code for if anoyne wants to test it out with a convenient way to access it.
  4. Infinity

Use the arrow keys, see the readme in the repo or the keybinds menu in SFS for more info Hmm I'm hesistant to override the default 90° turn, I guess I could play around with getting a second level of even-more-precision and adjustable values.
  5. Infinity

My intuiton goes to them not putting it inside a folder of the same name. I have not made an announcement here but the v1.2.0 release works for me and was tested with the v1.1.2 modloader modloader. They do edit some similar methods so they may clash somewhere, I'll take a look.
  6. Infinity

This one does not have any UI atm, if the console shows no errors check your keybindings menu.
  7. Infinity

Released a new version, now featuring: Part resizing Use Shift while moving, rotating and resizing to get smaller steps Toggle the new build system (N key by default) Download at Release v1.1.0 · 4JX/RandomTweaks
  8. Infinity

Figured I might do something now that PC modding is alive again. A thread dedicated to https://github.com/4JX/RandomTweaks. Feel free to suggest stuff. Current features: (With Images) Shrink the part selection outline as you zoom in Expand the limits for zooming Move and resize the selected...
  9. Infinity

Ban appeal

You were not banned due to the gard incident, please make an appeal with the correct reason that should have been DMed to you by the bot
  10. Infinity

Ban Appeal

Your appeal has been accepted. Join the Spaceflight Simulator Discord Server!
  11. Infinity

Ban Appeal

12. Infinity

BAN APPEAL

13. Infinity

About the mass banning of members from The Gard

Recently we've banned most of the users of the server known as The Gard. This happened the 30/04/2021 after tensions got high over the accusations done by Intel. We are aware that many genuine users have got caught up in the process of removing possible malicious alts from the server. To see...
  14. Infinity

Discord ban appeal 2nd time

Hello, During your time on the server you accumulated logs for a great variety of offenses you fail to address in this post. Additionally, your ban was marked as unappealable, which means we will not be considering this or any future appeals. Thank you, The SFS Discord Mod Team
  15. Infinity

my ban apeal

Hello, could you please provide your user ID?