Recent content by Junipurr

1. Junipurr

WORLDWIDE BATTLE ROYALE

3 votes for 'Stralia, sad face, LOL. We deserve it truly.
  2. Junipurr

WORLDWIDE BATTLE ROYALE

Democratic Republic of Congo Nicaragua Kenya Brunei Dominica
  3. Junipurr

Wanderer (Ranked)

Challenge Accessibility Wise... RATS is definitely an elite skill, My piloting is bad, my reflexes and planning skills are shot, I wouldn't try it. Sending Non-Crewed Refuelling Stations ahead of the Crewed Mission, is a big part of making this Challenge interesting I think, however slower...
  4. Junipurr

Team Frontier Entry

That is really useful information, unfortunately that means turning on thrusters before hitting the Nav computer's Transfer Point. The less specific thrust, the earlier you have to hit it, and there isn’t a way in game to accurately measure angles in a user friendly way. Burn too early, or too...
  5. Junipurr

WORLDWIDE BATTLE ROYALE

A Non-SFS forum game, read from the start.
  6. Junipurr

Team Frontier Entry

This might sound like a stupid question for a Retired engineer to ask. Can anyone pinpoint what is inefficient with my interstellar burn, or how I can pilot it more efficiently. Especially since this is a simulation, which doesn't perfectly adhere to real world physics? I am not sure in this...
  7. Junipurr

Team Hawk Entry

Team Frontier Entry Post #75
  8. Junipurr

WORLDWIDE BATTLE ROYALE

Tunisia Botswana Ghana Madagascar Trinidad and Tobago
  9. Junipurr

Team Hawk Entry

Oh, this is the, let's do things in order, or, see if I can do better or worse with the current version.
  10. Junipurr

WORLDWIDE BATTLE ROYALE

Tuvalu Dominican Republic Belarus Turkmenistan New Zealand
  11. Junipurr

WORLDWIDE BATTLE ROYALE

Sudan Namibia Burundi Czechia Equatorial Guinea
  12. Junipurr

Team Frontier Entry

I am not good with the piloting bit.
  13. Junipurr

Wanderer (Ranked)

You are right, I got a decent file manager and presto. I am looking at changing the rules, once I get some stuff sorted, to make it into a different kind of Challenge. One thing I am looking at, is changing the ranking from by Weight, to by Mission Time. Ie, no Astronaut is going to survive a...
  14. Junipurr

Team Hawk Entry

I am not spamming, well maybe I am, because I would like some clarification regarding the differences between Mission 2 and Mission 4. Space Shuttle vs Fully Reusable System. Specific Shuttle needs to be approved, vs Whatever? Shuttle with Booster, vs Any Two Launch Stages which both must be...