Recent content by Lemniscate Biscuit

1. Lemniscate Biscuit

Block V CSM From Eyes Turned Skyward

Orbital Taxi from Eyes Turned Skyward. References from Mac's New Horizons mod. Should be too scale. Download here
  2. Lemniscate Biscuit

Moon mission

Very good Altaïr Pink
  3. Lemniscate Biscuit

Lemni's "I need research" Thread

RL200: J-2 design competitor "Big RL10"
  4. Lemniscate Biscuit

Tutorial: Burn Mark Editing

How to Use Burn Mark Editing In this tutorial, I will discuss the art of burn mark editing. Burn marks are discolorations a part receives after going through reentry. They exist as parts of the part itself. Thus, they can be added artificially in the build screen and can even be edited as...
  5. Lemniscate Biscuit

Team Titan (Again)

Looks good I guess? Mercury landing isn't very hard if you know how gravity assists work.
  6. Lemniscate Biscuit

New Horizons - Addon for BR-Apollo

To be fair though, Picospace's Launch Vehicle Mod has presupplied blueprints for the Delta, Atlas, SLS and Ares rockets.
  7. Lemniscate Biscuit

Team Titan Attempt No.1

Better. Altaïr Pink
  8. Lemniscate Biscuit

3 Stage Example Rocket: How far can you go?

Holy fu- ok. More impressive than Ganymede and back wow.
  9. Lemniscate Biscuit

Tutorial: Blueprint Downloading/Uploading for SFS PC

How to Download/Upload a Blueprint for SFS PC This tutorial will show you how to download/upload a blueprints for SFS PC. Due to the confusion (why) regarding blueprint uploading/downloading on the SFS PC version, I have decided to make this simple tutorial. Note: this tutorial concerns...
  10. Lemniscate Biscuit

planet editing

boby These posts are complete nonsense. If you are having an issue, please make a new thread instead of hijacking someone else's. Thanks.
  11. Lemniscate Biscuit

More of an exploit, but ig that works. Tbh I think the normal example rocket has enough delta-v on its own to do a Mercury landing.
  12. Lemniscate Biscuit

You might be able to plan an earth encounter and another earth encounter to sling off to Jupiter then use an assist to lower your perihelion. No clue if that would work though.
  13. Lemniscate Biscuit

Team Titan Submission

You can tell it is the example rocket because the heatshield doesn't peek out from under the capsule. The most example example rocket only has that CapsuleNew part which incorporates the capsule and heatshield together to make 1 part.
  14. Lemniscate Biscuit

Tbh, if Altair can perform a flyby of every planet and moon with the example rocket I will... uh... play Juno New Origins for the first time.
  15. Lemniscate Biscuit

Oh well. I only added the realistic mode in case someone like Altair decided to come along and embarrass me with how good he is at the game.