Recent content by lil’Mayo

1. lil’Mayo

Gliding heat shields

this is freaking awesome! I have been testing the mod out, and if you can, I would suggest that you increase the height (how how much) you can guide the rocket. Cause by the time you can glide, you’re already too close to the ground. Other than that. Great mod, I use it to make my starship...
  2. lil’Mayo

1.5 Merlin Development thread

They are already deleted sadly...
  3. lil’Mayo

1.5 Merlin Development thread

I lost all of my builds and quick saves. The rockets were mangled, and I now have to fully restart. SFS runs slower now than it did on 1.4 I think I’m going to revert honestly.
  4. lil’Mayo

Ladies and gentleman, the first (legal) 1.4 mod.

D Damn... After using your mod, I don’t think I’d be able to go back to the original blueprint editing. You should try and contact Stef, and see if he’ll allow it or something.
  5. lil’Mayo

Now that 1.5 has been officially announced (June 5th btw) How fast do you think you would be able to get your current mod version (I forgot the name, but the version where you’re able to change the grid size, how much the parts move, and the turning degrees) I love your mod a ton, and I don’t...
  6. lil’Mayo

I’m so sorry to ask. But can you do one of these with only 0.1 increments? Love your work btw
  7. lil’Mayo

Would SFS run on an amazon Kindle Fire HD8?

T Yeah EXACTLY. I’m pretty good at the game. And if I crash it’s cause of careless space exploration, or if I’m testing things. Other than that. It’s really a good super low budget device to get started on SFS bp editing. I would recommend it if you guys are trying to go really cheap.
  8. lil’Mayo

Would SFS run on an amazon Kindle Fire HD8?

I actually have been playing it on my kindle. The experience isn't the greatest, but it works, I can't run super large builds, and sometimes when you crash it gets laggy, but other than that, it's not bad. For anyone who is on a SUPER low budget, I would get the kindle fire hd8, or if you can...
  9. lil’Mayo

Open Anyone else have this glitch?

Yeah, I watched the map while coming in for landing, and you can see the objects being thrown into the air.
  10. lil’Mayo

Thank you man. I’ll keep all this in mind. Hope Stef fixes this, or optimizes the game for these kinds of situations
  11. lil’Mayo

I was playing SFS earlier today, and was doing some Superheavy landings with my launch tower. I would take off just fine, get out of the atmosphere, then when I reenter, and get close to my tower, (usually about 300-200m) a couple of full tanks on the tower would disappear. I then experienced...
  12. lil’Mayo

I need some help with Blueprint Editing!

I would love to take a look at that. Where is it?
  13. lil’Mayo

Thank you so much. Um. Dm me so it’ll be easier to talk
  14. lil’Mayo

Alrighty. I’ll check with them!
  15. lil’Mayo

I just got my new android tablet and I’m trying to get into blueprint editing. I do have the file explorer, I know how to download rockets and such. But when it comes to the actual building of the rocket. I just can’t seem to figure anything out. Any tips or techniques would be great.