Recent content by Macer SFS

1. Macer SFS

Launching from saturn

Didnt get too far into changing the Saturn stats... lol
  2. Macer SFS

Realism Planet Pack Offical Thread

I probably went a bit too soft on the atmospheric density, it could have been worse
  3. Macer SFS

Good luck!
  4. Macer SFS

Oh, it's fine. It's nice to see everyone talking
  5. Macer SFS

Haha, good luck!
  6. Macer SFS

Oh jesus... just realized I still had the launchpad set to Saturn Here, I fixed it so you dont have to
  7. Macer SFS

Sorry if I disappointed you guys, I just don't have time to make a finished version
  8. Macer SFS

Since this is obviously getting nowhere, here is the most up to date file. Enjoy, and truly to improve it as much as you can. I want to see screenshots of people playing on it! (If it works, that is. It could glitch out games)
  9. Macer SFS

Imagine getting sidetracked and working on another project -this post was made by the rpp dev team
  10. Macer SFS

We deleted our discord for now, but will reopen it when the pack releases
  11. Macer SFS

Can't wait to see the rockets for the Grand Tour challenge.... (If it doesn't look much remember that every object in the solar system besides Uranus and Netpune are within that distance, and it is zoomed out to far to see them. I may even add Planet 9 in the future. May eventually have to...
  12. Macer SFS

I'm going to add an asteroid around Venus called "peterBeck" because this pack is supposed to be realistic
  13. Macer SFS

Lol, yeah