Recent content by NateV

1. N

Objects in earth’s orbit suddenly disappear after new update

Well on the bright side rockets don’t take forever to load now.
  2. N

Well apparently everything in my world is now gone, :(.
  3. N

Has anyone else experienced this? I don’t think it could be orbital decay because I had few in high earth orbit that are also gone. Sadly, including a megastructure.
  4. N

Open Non stop freezing on iOS

Also, I waited much longer than 3 minutes for this to unfreeze and there is no sign of it doing so.
  5. N

I only have a small moon base and a space station, I can't play on the world anymore because every time I open it my game freezes. So I have to delete my world because there is no use to it anymore.
  6. N

I have a world that i use just for aesthetic and fun which has more progress than my other worlds, so i only have this world. But thanks
  7. N

This is insanity, I can’t even play the game. I looked for a solution and I found that it was likely due to the amount of objects. But I don’t really have many objects at all. Deleted all my quick saves, and all my other worlds. I join the game, boom, frozen. I close the game and rejoin, boom...
  8. N

Spaceflight Simulator on Steam?

Ok, thanks.
  9. N

How to kill jorge

Glad I'm not the only one who glitches probes into fuel tanks!
  10. N

Spaceflight Simulator on Steam?

I don't wanna sound annoying, but is there a release date for SFS on steam? Is Stef currently working on that, or is that something planned to be done in the future? Thanks, NV