Recent content by Olive_Gamer139

1. Olive_Gamer139

"Team Titan" Moon Mission Entry

I did not BP Edit, but I did a small amount of part-clipping. No cheats were used. My Moon rocket. I highlighted hard-to-see parts. Launchpad View Booster Separation Launch Escape System/Fairing Jettison 2nd Stage Separation Low Earth Orbit Lunar Encounter Lunar Orbit Lander...
  2. Olive_Gamer139

Interstellar's Gargantua System in SFS

Oh, Gargantua orbits the Sun (In-game, obviously)? Ok, I'll check if it worked. Thanks again!
  3. Olive_Gamer139

Sorry I didn't reply sooner, thank you guys! How do I confirm that the system is properly loaded into the game, I don't know where it is supposed to be on the map.
  4. Olive_Gamer139

I couldn't find a "Files" folder in the Spaceflight Simulator files (I'm playing on Laptop/PC). Where do I put the unzipped file folder?
  5. Olive_Gamer139

Solar System (1.5.9) - Realistic

I just noticed something: Why does Eris orbit on the inside of Neptune? Eris orbits in the Kuiper Belt. Also, Eris has a moon: Dysnomia.
  6. Olive_Gamer139

Never mind, I figured it out, sorry.
  7. Olive_Gamer139

I've been trying to get this mod to work on Windows with the in-game mod loader, but it hasn't been working. I un-zipped the solar system file and placed it in the SFS Mods folder, and I downloaded the Assembly-CSharp File Folder, but nothing has worked. Could I get some help?