Solar System (1.5.9) - Realistic

I got the system in my worlds folder and that Hydra mod in my mods folder, but when I open up the system, there is only the normal planets

I've been trying to get this mod to work on Windows with the in-game mod loader, but it hasn't been working. I un-zipped the solar system file and placed it in the SFS Mods folder, and I downloaded the Assembly-CSharp File Folder, but nothing has worked. Could I get some help?

I've been trying to get this mod to work on Windows with the in-game mod loader, but it hasn't been working. I un-zipped the solar system file and placed it in the SFS Mods folder, and I downloaded the Assembly-CSharp File Folder, but nothing has worked. Could I get some help?
Never mind, I figured it out, sorry.

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Veteran
Modder
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Atlas
Forum Legend
thought mods don't work for ios/android, might this one? I tried and it failed to load, but unsure if other have got it to work.
Planet packs are not considered mods, and yes they also work on Android/Ios. You should be able to use them.

mariohobbs

Modder
Under Pressure
Swingin' on a Star
Moon Maker
Voyager Quest
ET phone home
Atlas
Floater
my browser turned it into a web document (.opdownload | i dont know what that is)
The .opdownload is a temporary file extension for the opera browser, once the file finishes downloading it should be normal, if it doesn’t work then it’s probably something with your WiFi.