Recent content by pixelgaming579

1. pixelgaming579

Smart SAS Mod

The newly released v1.5 adds a dedicated retrograde keybind.
  2. pixelgaming579

Forceful Fuel Tanks

Only for initial destruction of the fuel tank by another part (but that's how vanilla SFS works). The explosion can inherit the velocity of the exploding fuel tank if that setting is enabled (which should make the mod work better in orbit where everything is moving past the explosion).
  3. pixelgaming579

Forceful Fuel Tanks

The force radius is larger than the destruction radius by default, but you can change both independently in the settings file.
  4. pixelgaming579

Forceful Fuel Tanks

All parts within a certain radius (customisable in the mod's settings file) are destroyed, and only fuel tanks generate more explosions.
  5. pixelgaming579

Forceful Fuel Tanks

A simple mod that makes the destruction of fuel tanks truely explosive! When a fuel tank is destroyed, an explosion will both destroy and push away parts in its area of effect. Customise the explosion's settings by editing the values in the mod's settings.txt file (Created when the mod is first...
  6. pixelgaming579

UI Tools

Click on "GitHub – останній випуск інструментів інтерфейсу користувача", it'll download it automatically.
  7. pixelgaming579

FSI's Info Overload Mod

I can (probably quite easily) calculate the coefficient, so I'll think about it if I ever get around to updating this mod.
  8. pixelgaming579

Part Text Mod

You do realise that modding is only available on PC which has all the DLCs when you purchase it?
  9. pixelgaming579

FSI's Info Overload Mod

ig I could, I already use/get all of those values (drag force, density and velocity), but the value would change as your rocket rotates relative to prograde.
  10. pixelgaming579

Part Text Mod

A mod that enables the editing of a part's JSON data, as well as some other QoL settings. Download here (also requires UI Tools, which can be downloaded here). Settings can be changed in the mod's Settings.txt file (Settings reload when entering the build screen and save when exiting)...
  11. pixelgaming579

Sharing api.

FYI: A majority of these API routes are for an (as of now) unreleased version of the sharing system that afaik doesn't work, so only 2 of these routes actually do something right now: POST /api/rockets/linked-upload for upload and GET /api/rocket/{rocket_id} for download (seems like you forgot...
  12. pixelgaming579

FSI's Info Overload Mod

What's the bug? Is it related to my mod at all?
  13. pixelgaming579

Smart SAS Mod

Mods and installation: Questions and answers
  14. pixelgaming579

FSI's Info Overload Mod

Have you installed UITools as well?
  15. pixelgaming579

FSI's Info Overload Mod

Info on how to install mods can be found here.