Recent content by rpsnwr

1. rpsnwr

How to adjust a correct size of the visual planet texture :/

Hello, while learning the planet editing, I'm wondering how to adjust a correct size of the visual planet. it sometimes looks like this. and sometimes looks like this. size and radius: visual planet radius: 15000 texture size: 610x297 this planet pack was based on Mario's "Earth Overhaul...
  2. rpsnwr

@first post__bp edited sea dragon

well yeah TtTOtW. I'm just remaking a new version, uh I find out making a perfect rocket design is not a easy thing!!! of course with my super poor English, I will try my best!!! :D Everyday I just getting in this website, and the file views just increasing everyday, I was really happy!!! Thank...
  3. rpsnwr

:D thanks bro!!!
  4. rpsnwr

just change it's shadow depth
  5. rpsnwr

oh my gosh... that is really bad... :(
  6. rpsnwr

I guarantee this whole rocket is built by me, I spent a lot of time and patient to make it, if you see anyone just copied this rocket, pls just tell me, i really hate someone just steal this design and said it's his design: (
  7. rpsnwr

but i I guarantee this whole rocket is built by me, I spent a lot of time and patient to make it, if you see anyone just copied this rocket, pls just tell me, i really hate someone just steal this design and said it's his design: (
  8. rpsnwr

w well pls give me some idea of it lol :D cuz i really don't know how to make bettef of this rocket roof...
  9. rpsnwr

ok ok thank here! i will fix it soon! thanks for reply!!!
  10. rpsnwr

hi guys this is my first post here, the whole rocket is made by myself, i used a week to create it. Cuz this is my first post so pls guys give me some suggestions and idea (-: And i hope you will like this rocket... # I need suggestions before download the bp, pls take a look these screenshots...