Recent content by Shako

1. Shako

Smallest rovere

This is the smallest possible rover, it's so funny XD
  2. Shako

My new planet pack, the Obscuro system, development thread

can someone please try my planet pack to see if it works? because a youtube user told me it doesn't work... let me know if it works
  3. Shako

ok, when the planet pack is completed and i will release the official version i'll credit you, also on my youtube channel
  4. Shako

I have already released a beta version of this planet pack under the insistent request of a youtube user, so it seems reasonable to me to post it here too Link: New project (Beta).zip
  5. Shako

while I was trying to create a white hole, instead I created a strange thing, which is a celestial body that first attracts you with its gravity and then spits you out at an absurd speed, i called it worm hole (i know that a worm hole works in a different manner) Here is the video:
  6. Shako

Shako system 1.2 (fictional)

I made small adjustments to the orbits and textures, so this is the definitive version of my planet pack: Shako 1.5.1.zip
  7. Shako

I added a Preon star and created the white hole, which only works if the rocket hit it at speeds above 2000 km/s which cause the rocket to bounce away... I don't know why it is black because i used a white texture for it, however here is a video:
  8. Shako

I initially set the density to 100 on this planet and the rockets simply bounced away once they hit the water. I could try this way for the white hole
  9. Shako

This is the planet with water:
  10. Shako

thanks for the tip, I have tried many times to create a white hole, but it never worked, even removing the sphere of influence .. the only idea I can think of is to set an atmospheric density so high that it bounces rocket away, this worked in my other planet pack (shako system) while trying to...
  11. Shako

I would like to create a white hole with negative gravity, but I don't know if it will work, also I am going to add other types of exotic stars, for example a frozen star, an antimatter star or a preon star (all these are theoretical celestial bodies)
  12. Shako

I am working on a new planet pack, this is just the beginning of this work, it will take months to finish. I accept advice on what other celestial bodies to add. Here is a video:
  13. Shako

You should download the latest version of the game (1.5.7.3 if i remember correctly)
  14. Shako

in the version you use are there elliptical orbits? because actinos, biomech and mortis have an elliptical orbit but have the same semi-major axis so if in version 1.5.2.5 there are no elliptical orbits then it is normal that it crashes
  15. Shako

A question: what version of the game you use?