My new planet pack, the Obscuro system, development thread

Shako

Registered
I am working on a new planet pack, this is just the beginning of this work, it will take months to finish. I accept advice on what other celestial bodies to add.
Here is a video:

Shako

Registered
I would like to create a white hole with negative gravity, but I don't know if it will work, also I am going to add other types of exotic stars, for example a frozen star, an antimatter star or a preon star (all these are theoretical celestial bodies)

Cresign

Spiller of the Milky Way • Rocket Gluer
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
I would like to create a white hole with negative gravity, but I don't know if it will work, also I am going to add other types of exotic stars, for example a frozen star, an antimatter star or a preon star (all these are theoretical celestial bodies)
It could work, negative gravity does indeed pull you away from the center however the white hole wont have a sphere of influence

Shako

Registered
It could work, negative gravity does indeed pull you away from the center however the white hole wont have a sphere of influence
thanks for the tip, I have tried many times to create a white hole, but it never worked, even removing the sphere of influence .. the only idea I can think of is to set an atmospheric density so high that it bounces rocket away, this worked in my other planet pack (shako system) while trying to make a planet with water

Shako

Registered
I initially set the density to 100 on this planet and the rockets simply bounced away once they hit the water. I could try this way for the white hole

Shako

Registered
I added a Preon star and created the white hole, which only works if the rocket hit it at speeds above 2000 km/s which cause the rocket to bounce away... I don't know why it is black because i used a white texture for it, however here is a video:

Shako

Registered
while I was trying to create a white hole, instead I created a strange thing, which is a celestial body that first attracts you with its gravity and then spits you out at an absurd speed, i called it worm hole (i know that a worm hole works in a different manner)
Here is the video:

Cresign

Spiller of the Milky Way • Rocket Gluer
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
I am working on a new planet pack, this is just the beginning of this work, it will take months to finish. I accept advice on what other celestial bodies to add.
Here is a video:
I noticed you used textures from Mini Milky Way, please credit me for them

Shako

Registered
can someone please try my planet pack to see if it works? because a youtube user told me it doesn't work... let me know if it works