Recent content by Spacepirate8420

1. S

Evolution of Star Station 1ne

I get in a lower orbit than the station then do a transfer burn as if I was going to the moon. Then afterwards scope out the station with my eyes and just thrust towards it and cancel out relative velocity.:D
  2. S

Evolution of Star Station 1ne

I am back playing again and have started building the much larger and roomier successor to the neil de grasse tyson. It is larger, using the largest docking port available and will later be expanded on. It can be a pain in the a$$ orienting large spacecraft in order to point the thrust in the...
  3. S

Finally bought full version

I built a rocket combining sat v with sls capable of soft landing a rover on Europa or any Jupiter moon
  4. S

My version of a lunar gateway

So what do you guys think
  5. S

Has anyone ever done this

I know:D To much engine, not enough fuel
  6. S

Has anyone ever done this

7. S

Moon base

my moon surface colony is growing wit a rover, a lab and a hab in the middle
  8. S

Deorbited the space station after 5 missions just for fun

Don't worry I saved the game before doing this i just wanted to see what would be left
  9. S

Finally landed on phobos with this rocket

Yea lol i played around with the engine
  10. S

Correction: not phobos, deimos
  11. S

very hard cuz the low gravity had to use powerful engines for retrograde injection and my lander won't stay on surface
  12. S

The completed ndgt space station

Thanks man
  13. S

The completed ndgt space station

I have decided that the Neil DG Tyson space station will stay in LEO and my version of a lunar gateway will be built for manned deep space missions anyway i ended construction with 2 solar power modules.
  14. S

Added a propulsion module to the NDGT

the Neil D. Tyson is prepping for a manned deep space excursion to another world can anyone guess? started by adding a prepulsion module:)o_O next will be a surface excursion vehicle that will transfer astronauts to the surface and a hawking spacecraft for leaving and returning to Earth's...