My version of a lunar gateway

Danny Batten

Sanctor **《T》** MT/SP/TE/ Governor of Terra SOI
Professor
Registered
Danny, you, specifically you, might as well have said, "Utterly harmless" or "Couldn't hurt a fly if it wanted to..."
Well you don’t want to make your target worried before it gets obliviated. Don’t want it running away

Love the symmetry. It is very
Just wondering can you take a screenshot of the map view so I can see how good the "gateway" is?

PS: Technically you can calculate the orbit of the station by just knowing velocity, height, and GM but I think that requires calculus(which I have not learnt).

T

TtTOtW

Just wondering can you take a screenshot of the map view so I can see how good the "gateway" is?

PS: Technically you can calculate the orbit of the station by just knowing velocity, height, and GM but I think that requires calculus(which I have not learnt).
You also need to know which direction gravity pulls unless you are at peri or apo

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend

It's doable indeed, here is the calculation:
https://jmnet.one/sfs/forum/index.p...and-angle-of-semi-major-axis.2976/#post-54938
You were the one who asked for this, don't you remember? :p

You have height and speed, But as TtTOtW said, you have to know in which direction the Moon is too, to get radial speed and tangential speed.