Recent content by TechKnow GT

1. TechKnow GT

Cyber Truck {My Design}

Yes, this blueprint is inspired by Elon Musk's or Tesla's Cyber Truck but I have made my own design or in my own way.
  2. TechKnow GT

Cyber Truck {My Design}

Inspired by Elon Musk, Designed by me . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . It comes with a small headlight . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
  3. TechKnow GT

All in one Rover

Thanks for giving idea and I will improve in my next blueprint.
  4. TechKnow GT

All in one Rover

I have made a small rover that can easily attach by any rocket by side separator and can bring back on earth by docking port.
  5. TechKnow GT

All in one Rover

Did you use the rover practical and if not use this.
  6. TechKnow GT

All in one Rover

You have to separate the side separator. And I have given the landers to if you struck on the ground of any planet or moon you can use landers to get out and you can add parachute as your choice.
  7. TechKnow GT

Colony Space Station (CSS)

f And when you assemble two parts of the css, then it will look like this.
  8. TechKnow GT

All in one Rover

This is all is one rover with on board lab and land sensor. You can take it to any planet and you can modify it. . . . . . . . . . . . . It also has side separator to attach and a docking port also. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . It has solar panels and you can easily move this rover on any...
  9. TechKnow GT

You are awsome
  10. TechKnow GT

You can add more engines as your choice and sorry for that because I am a new user in jmnet and please tell me the mistakes that I have done.
  11. TechKnow GT

If you use infinite fuel, it will be easy to get rocket to the high orbit of earth or other planet's orbit but if you do not use infinite fuel, you can go 30-40 kilometres high.
  12. TechKnow GT

Did you watch the video which I have given link It has tons of fuel and it also has good thrust which can easily reached leo. Please watch Video.
  13. TechKnow GT

Cost= 20 billion dollars For you= Discount of 20 billion dollars This is a different type of rocket. It has 4 in 1 engines So, watch this video to learn how to start engines=