All in one Rover

This is all is one rover with on board lab and land sensor. You can take it to any planet and you can modify it.

It also has side separator to attach and a docking port also.
It has solar panels and you can easily move this rover on any planet or moon.
WhatsApp Image 2020-09-02 at 12.57.29 PM (2).jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2020-09-02 at 12.57.29 PM (3).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2020-09-02 at 12.57.29 PM (1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2020-09-02 at 12.57.29 PM.jpeg

Attachments

T

TtTOtW

It needs more ground clearance. It'll get destroyed within 200m on most planets. A good first shot though

It needs more ground clearance. It'll get destroyed within 200m on most planets. A good first shot though
You have to separate the side separator. And I have given the landers to if you struck on the ground of any planet or moon you can use landers to get out and you can add parachute as your choice.

T

TtTOtW

You have to separate the side separator. And I have given the landers to if you struck on the ground of any planet or moon you can use landers to get out and you can add parachute as your choice.
Even then, it's very low and wide. Not practical.

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
Did you use the rover practical and if not use this.
I have made a small rover that can easily attach by any rocket by side separator and can bring back on earth by docking port.
Dude, don't scream. You don't need to put everything that big for people to hear you. And make a better Rover, that thing will break instantly.