Recent content by Wᴏʟꜰʀᴀᴍ

1. Wᴏʟꜰʀᴀᴍ

I need ideas for a heavy launcher. My heavy launcher the Atlas 8 is overused now. please help

Use Danny Batten's "stellar engine" LMAO You can find it here.
  2. Wᴏʟꜰʀᴀᴍ

Well, I had a go at making a Falcon 1. Any thoughts?

I like it very much. It looks exactly like the real one, although the size of this one's head is a bit off. You might wanna lower down your throttle though.
  3. Wᴏʟꜰʀᴀᴍ

SHARE YOUR BLUEPRINTS

Uhhh, I think you forgot to include the pictures of your rockets. We would love to see it, really.
  4. Wᴏʟꜰʀᴀᴍ

Ideas for future updates.

Yeah, they rotate on their centers like discs on a phonograph so that landing on a specific spot on the surface will be a bit much harder? I don't know, I'm not that sure if it will even make any difference in terms of landing at all LMAO but, it'll be useful in case Stef adds a day-night cycle...
  5. Wᴏʟꜰʀᴀᴍ

Aww, that sucks LMAO, why didn't I think of that? Yeah, to make things a little bit harder mwehehehe
  6. Wᴏʟꜰʀᴀᴍ

Lagrangian points? Uhh, planets and moons rotate on their axis? Mobile Servicing System or something like that?
  7. Wᴏʟꜰʀᴀᴍ

la comedie

Bruh
  8. Wᴏʟꜰʀᴀᴍ

What's the dumbest thing you've ever done in SFS?

Going retrograde against a Galilean Moon.
  9. Wᴏʟꜰʀᴀᴍ

Tanks

Sorry, I chose my words poorly :p BTW, if my memory serves me right, there's a German tank called Luchs right? (German for lynx)
  10. Wᴏʟꜰʀᴀᴍ

Tanks

The fun thing about this is that the majority of German tanks during the WWII are named after felines, except for this one, the biggest of 'em all. It's frickin' named (obviously) after a rodent LMAO
  11. Wᴏʟꜰʀᴀᴍ

Tanks

Can't believe no one has posted even a single picture of this bad boy
  12. Wᴏʟꜰʀᴀᴍ

Tanks

We love sending it to space (WoT Blitz)
  13. Wᴏʟꜰʀᴀᴍ

Reusable rocket

Go to Internal Storage, then Android, then data Find and go to com.StefMorojna.SpaceflightSimulator Go to Files, then Saving, then Blueprint Paste the .bp file there
  14. Wᴏʟꜰʀᴀᴍ

la comedie

15. Wᴏʟꜰʀᴀᴍ

Tanks

I love pussies Here's a photo of my favorite pussy: