Recent content by Zeeray13

1. Zeeray13

SFS Rocket Designer Development Thread

Well shoot. As you can see I'm NOT DEAD! So... I've been busy with engineering lectures and the such so I haven't had time to get back around to this project. However, I did not forget! So after 6 months of procrastination with 99% of the work being done in the last week or so in true college...
  2. Zeeray13

SFS Rocket Designer Development Thread

So long time no see forums. Another year goes by and well shoot I'm now a Mechanical Engineering Student with a minor in Aerospace Engineering, so with some new found motivation and some new math tools and a lot of new excel and python skills I'm revisiting my Rocket Planner spreadsheet. I think...
  3. Zeeray13

SFS update news (including sneak peeks)

new engines, launch escape system, and fins, are all new lego pieces. So in my eyes its nice to have more parts but i feel that shouldnt be the focus of the devs rn. especially when there are a lot of features that could be added. there is already a mod for it... which i find even more funny
  4. Zeeray13

Build challenge (competitive)

Duh... ofc you can spin but there isn't any benefit to it other than changing your orientation.
  5. Zeeray13

SFS update news (including sneak peeks)

hopefully variable isp and a full oxygen and communications system are coming. cause whats the point of having variable engine plumes when you engines perform the same regardless their altitude. same goes with oxygen and whats the point of having oxygen and dealing with the hassle of austronauts...
  6. Zeeray13

Build challenge (competitive)

"sling"/ spin launch doesn't work in sfs. Rotation does give extra momentum on the end of the craft so the only extra momentum you would be getting is that of the separator not the spinning
  7. Zeeray13

World Lore

this is what i do Millennium Enterprises: An Alt History RP
  8. Zeeray13

Millennium Enterprises: An Alt History RP

So started a new world kept it simple I'm doing 1:20 scale (I'll probably do a new world in 1:1 when a oxygen system is added, variable isp, and a rebalance mods are made, so that may be awhile). So because this is gonna be a bit of an RP world I need to give some backstory. So let us begin...
  9. Zeeray13

Hobbs Space Program

Holy solar panels batman
  10. Zeeray13

MoreParts Mod

Ignore map mode
  11. Zeeray13

MoreParts Mod

And one final thing to the list maybe a red and green light to indicate whether or not the craft is connected in the map mode
  12. Zeeray13

MoreParts Mod

Ah ok understood. Would be kinda nice for a toggle on that to see when your connection may be cut off
  13. Zeeray13

MoreParts Mod

So update everything works fine except the visual lines showing connection.
  14. Zeeray13

Spaceflight Simulator Real Solar System (SFS RSS) V0.1

I'm wondinh because if I were to put this in there it would scale 20x from the already 1:1 scale here. Cause the game might assume its 1:20
  15. Zeeray13

Discussion and Progress on the 1:1 Solar System (PC SFS)

So another day another very math and theory intensive post. So today on Zeeray the Science guy we have: Modding for the win? So hear me out. Yes giving up isp would be sad, though if Stef could add variable isp (like ksp ik), then we could see a golden age in sfs rocketry. This would be...