Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
AR-15.
Standing for Actual Retards - 15 IQ score and below.

Stupid thing is, they'd have had a similar reaction if they had actually used a rifle. All they've done there is highlight just how out of touch they are and given the pro-gun lobby more ammunition (excuse the pun) to hammer them back with

AR-15.
Standing for Actual Retards - 15 IQ score and below.

Stupid thing is, they'd have had a similar reaction if they had actually used a rifle. All they've done there is highlight just how out of touch they are and given the pro-gun lobby more ammunition (excuse the pun) to hammer them back with
Speaking of the gun ban.

I love how my country makes guns hard to obtain ($200 yearly license fee and $3000 for gun range crap), but allows the sale of raw materials, the machines to make it, and this:

1593082076565.png

for free

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Hahahaha! When she's like 'you're so ignorant, what are you, deaf?!'

Why yes, I've got workplace hearing issues and pretty much constant tinnitus. And here's why.. BOOM!

Wish I coulda some something similar with my ex.

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Girls und panzers... Literally Horus Lupercal's kryptonite :p
I wouldn't say kryptonite. Petite brunettes in borrowed mens shirts are more a weakness for me ha.

GuP is more that red cloth that drives the bull crazy and it all ends with someone getting gored. It's why I didn't drink christmas this year, cos you were all suggesting even worse anime to me and I just can't be doing with another drunken rant about it.