Ban appeal: misunderstanding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Discord Id: 1098350030605266984
Username: Eagle
Ban date: 2024-03-26

So I believe I was banned because of what I said: “I got dlc and didn’t pay a dime”. I understand what I said is interpreted as me pirating the game illegally. I did not intend to come off this way, I just didn’t think before I posted. This ban was a reasonable ban by the moderators considering the content given. However, what I said was wrong and not a good idea. I have not been known for good ideas.

Reason why I should be unbanned:
The version of SFS that I downloaded on windows is this version: Important - Download for pc

This was posted in the sfs forum, a link to download an older version of SFS that works on windows. I downloaded this because I don’t have any credit/debit/gift card linked to steam. Otherwise I would for sure buy the whole version the right way. This older version is one with dlc, but it isn’t unlocked by paying. By pressing the “T” key in the build menu you toggle between dlc and non dlc building. This is what I meant when I said “I didn’t have to pay a dime”. I’m sorry if this appeal causes disturbance or any disruption, and I am willing to fully accept the blame as my own. I do not advocate for piracy, and I know what I said was wrong. I regret the decision to send that message and will think more about what I say should you choose to unban me. I understand if you choose not to, and piracy is a serious crime that should not be taken lightly. If you need proof that what I downloaded is what I say I did, I am willing to produce that. Thank you for reading and understanding.

Edited to include missing elements

Last edited by a moderator:

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Hello,

Please provide all the elements needed for a ban appeal (see here). We need your Discord Id, your user name and the ban date.

Altaïr

Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Alright, I edited your first post with those elements and transmitted it to the Discord moderation team.

Altaïr

Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
I may be responding too early, but as of now I have still not received any dms or notifications from anyone.
Hello,

I've reminded the team about your appeal. They will reply in this discussion.

Sarge

Greased up Beef Parrot
Discord Staff
Registered
Appeal denied. The issue isn't the archived version of the game, rather your behavior on the server.

Altaïr

Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Thread closed.