Search results

1. SFS Test Plane Pilot

SFS Concorde Update

Top speed of my Concorde is somewhere between 343 m/s and 700 m/s. I say "somewhere between" because my Concorde doesn't STOP accelerating at a certain point (unlike my other planes which stop accelerating at around 180 to 220 m/s at 1000 metres of altitude which is what most of my planes climb...
  2. SFS Test Plane Pilot

SFS space shuttle. what do you think?

*copyrighted by you. No one ever acknowledged the copyright, nor will ever.
  3. SFS Test Plane Pilot

Add paysafecard payments

Most of the payments are done with the App Store you got it from, like the Google Play Store or Apple App Store. Do they support PaySafe Cards?
  4. SFS Test Plane Pilot

The Beginnings of the PSA

So...the 2-legged cat is the Cae? Nice...
  5. SFS Test Plane Pilot

planes!

You should add a Concorde to this mod. Not that I can test it anyways.
  6. SFS Test Plane Pilot

SFS 1.6 What I believe they will add and what they should add.

And by planet I mean Earth, because Earth is one of the planets in our Solar System which can spin and cause daytime and nighttime Yeah yeah yeah it's obvious
  7. SFS Test Plane Pilot

SFS 1.6 What I believe they will add and what they should add.

Maybe because SFS doesn't have a lighting system? Imagine just casually facing away from the sun on the other side of the planet, and then going from "Map" View to "Rocket" View, only for it to be daytime still.
  8. SFS Test Plane Pilot

SFS space shuttle. what do you think?

It's posted in the "Blueprints" section for a reason wink
  9. SFS Test Plane Pilot

SFS players be like :

Well the Solar System isn't all that big, there is currently only Mars, Venus, Mercury, Earth, etc. And these aren't in order, by the way. But custom planet packs and planet editing? Something different...
  10. SFS Test Plane Pilot

Chinese Space Station!

Maybe the person who posted the BP is using a Modded Texture Pack for the Solar Panels, or maybe a Parts Mod or something, and only PCs can use Mods. Or maybe it's a custom texture pack which the creator is too lazy to post on here, as posting texture packs and getting people to download it only...
  11. SFS Test Plane Pilot

Chinese Space Station!

Flat textures can easily be BP Edited into the game though.
  12. SFS Test Plane Pilot

Simple Probe Remake

Make a plane!
  13. SFS Test Plane Pilot

Auto-staging rocket!

Looks crude...but it's a PoC so who am I to complain about how bad the rocket looks? Anyways, add Auto-Orbit as well and it will be a REAL Auto Rocket! I can try to do some BP Editing or maybe just make a Vanilla Auto-Staging Auto-Orbit rocket myself, which looks good.
  14. SFS Test Plane Pilot

FULLY Reusable Rocket Plane Thing

Ah yes planes land like rockets now
  15. SFS Test Plane Pilot

SFS players be like :

Nah, I'd rather use my Robotic Claw I made to go to LEO to collect space debris to burn into the sun.
  16. SFS Test Plane Pilot

Mercury Atlas (no dlc)

To be honest, I think the tanks are way too dark. If you used Burnmark Editing, tone the Intensity down to 0.8 or something. If you have Part Expansion and can colour the parts, colour them a silver.
  17. SFS Test Plane Pilot

SS Britannia

I thought from the title of this post you were gonna post some ship/watercraft...oh well.
  18. SFS Test Plane Pilot

Mercury Atlas (no dlc)

EDIT: Necroposting is when you reply to a very old post, but your reply is redundant or isn't very meaningful. For example, if I post "Oh wow, this thing gud" on a post with the most recent reply being from March 14, 2022, then that's a Necropost, as it is redundant and is not meaningful. If I...
  19. SFS Test Plane Pilot

Shinkansen 0 Series (Tokkaido)

I need a new idea for a train I can make in SFS. Let's get those ideas rolling in!
  20. SFS Test Plane Pilot

Mars Rover With Suspension

Pretty big though
  21. SFS Test Plane Pilot

Shinkansen 0 Series (Tokkaido)

Thanks! SFS kept crashing during these times when I designed the Tokkaido Shinkansen Trains, so the end is worth it.
  22. SFS Test Plane Pilot

Anybody have a hinge?

I think I got your hinges. Just give me a moment so I can pull out hinges I've made the past year and an eighth.
  23. SFS Test Plane Pilot

Build help requested

You can also use Separators and make use of the space of the fuel tank separators (it has no collisions) to make something go behind or above another thing. It's what some people have done with their Space Shuttles in SFS.
  24. SFS Test Plane Pilot

Sierra Nevada's Dream chaser

Dang, my Buran can't even go to orbit with BP Edited Heat Shields, and definitely can't go back to earth even with a version that can go to orbit. Those 0.5 tons sure make a huge difference!