Build help requested

So globaly when you build a rocket and you put two parts together (i mean one above another one), one goes behind and sadly we can't see it.
Is there a way or even a mod to make that you can choose when a part goes behind or at the front or something ?
thanks for help

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
To my knowledge there's no such possibility. Overlapping 2 parts is an exploit, normally it's not allowed by the game. Unless you use the part clipping cheat actually, but even then the game doesn't let you choose which part goes in front or behind.

So globaly when you build a rocket and you put two parts together (i mean one above another one), one goes behind and sadly we can't see it.
Is there a way or even a mod to make that you can choose when a part goes behind or at the front or something ?
thanks for help
You can also use Separators and make use of the space of the fuel tank separators (it has no collisions) to make something go behind or above another thing. It's what some people have done with their Space Shuttles in SFS.

alr thanks for your help
You can also use Separators and make use of the space of the fuel tank separators (it has no collisions) to make something go behind or above another thing. It's what some people have done with their Space Shuttles in SFS.
the best way you can do that is by putting fairings that look like the part and putting it on
To my knowledge there's no such possibility. Overlapping 2 parts is an exploit, normally it's not allowed by the game. Unless you use the part clipping cheat actually, but even then the game doesn't let you choose which part goes in front or behind.