Search results

1. M

Aerodynamic brake for large orbital vehicle

I tried to brake in a similar way before to land on Jupiter but to no avail.
  2. M

Mission to all moons of Jupiter.

I assembled this in orbit from two parts so that I could throw out the tanks during the flight. I also launched the landing module into low satellite orbit using a tug to save fuel
  3. M

Mission of ancient astronauts from Nibiru to Earth and back.

I decided to reproduce the mission of the ancient astronauts according to the Hypothesis of Zecharia Sitchin about the ancient aliens who once arrived on Earth from the ninth planet of the solar system Nibiru using rockets and created a civilization here. True or not, this is an epic story. I...
  4. M

Is it possible to edit details on android?

I set myself the task of flying with a custom planet from 1.5 terrestrial g to the earth on the scale of the solar system, but I would like the rockets to be like for the earth. That is, I would like to increase them proportionally and have larger engines or more power so as not to create ugly...
  5. M

Jupiter

Jupic)
  6. M

My research in aerodynamics

I don't know why I needed this, but it was interesting. I was studying the possibility of increasing the controllability of the descent vehicle and gradually moving on to the topic of flapping flight, or rather simplifying it to asymmetric vibration, accidentally discovered a contradiction in...
  7. M

700 tons

8. M

Reusability

Big arrow) Flight 1
  9. M

Shuttle

10. M

Voyager Quest

11. M

Space station

This station also can be used like rover)
  12. M

Mars entire

13. M

Team Titan entire

Econom class)
  14. M

Trying to build space lifter on Phobos

Still not successful. I put it above Phobos' sphere of influence but it doesn't want to go up. Can only go down. And get inside phobos when the weight is too big
  15. M

To mars and back on ionic flying saucer

Used just this. Maybe it unreal for this time but fun
  16. M

My space painting

Oil and acrylic on canvas
  17. M

Fully reusable to Mars and back

Finally do this
  18. M

Spaceship building on the moon

I build spaceship on the moon
  19. M

Planes

Hi there! I'm researching aerodynamics and it looks like the wedge shape helps keep the angle of attack at which the rocket is comfortable to steer. I made some experimental planes
  20. M

Addendum question

Hi all. If I buy cheats with overlay details can I then turn off the lack of gravity and everything else? I just need an overlay of details from this, I don’t want to lose realism